2013 NCAA Tournament

thespleenenator

If there's one player that I think no one is talking about it is Russ Smith. In the Tournament so far, he scored 25 points per game and is the major reason why Louisville is a title contender. In the game vs Colorado State, he was making good shots and unlike most shooting guards, he can play defense very well.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

See I don't really understand why people have such a problem with the guy he plays with tons of emotion he is the type of guy that feeds off of the hate. I have to respect him for how much emotion he plays with and he's young and in the moment can't fault him for that. And the fact of the matter is he actually hurts his team a lot more than he helps them the guy shoots around 30% and the only thing he really positively contributes is a little bit of hustle. Murphy Holloway is far and away the best player on Ole Miss.

The old guy in the front row looks like he was ready to give him the hands!!!!!

Emotion =/= flipping off the entire arena upon the unceremonious completion of your collegiate career.

If there's one player that I think no one is talking about it is Russ Smith. In the Tournament so far, he scored 25 points per game and is the major reason why Louisville is a title contender. In the game vs Colorado State, he was making good shots and unlike most shooting guards, he can play defense very well.

Also he's a Louisville starter.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

See I don't really understand why people have such a problem with the guy he plays with tons of emotion he is the type of guy that feeds off of the hate. I have to respect him for how much emotion he plays with and he's young and in the moment can't fault him for that. And the fact of the matter is he actually hurts his team a lot more than he helps them the guy shoots around 30% and the only thing he really positively contributes is a little bit of hustle. Murphy Holloway is far and away the best player on Ole Miss.

The old guy in the front row looks like he was ready to give him the hands!!!!!

Emotion =/= flipping off the entire arena upon the unceremonious completion of your collegiate career.

Also he's a Louisville starter.

Thats what i was saying he's young and takes it a bit too far at times

sportslogosbutton1.pngsportslogosbutton2.png

2l9mudh.jpg

I have trouble ascribing yesterday's incident to "youthful folly". Especially when you are 22.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

MiamiHeadCoachDance_original.gif?1364182096

Disgraceful. Act like you've been there before, Jim.

Honest question, have you ever played sports and had fun while doing so?

I see nothing disgraceful about this. I see a coach having some fun with his players. This seems more for the players than anything else.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

I see nothing disgraceful about this. I see a coach having some fun with his players. This seems more for the players than anything else.

Ya know, I did go a little overboard with that comment. While Coach Larranaga does look pretty foolish in the GIF, it truly is in good fun. Good for them for getting this far.

6uXNWAo.png

Considering it is being done in the locker, it is not beng done to show up anybody, there fore there is nothing wrong.

ecyclopedia.gif

www.sportsecyclopedia.com

For the best in sports history go to the Sports E-Cyclopedia at

http://www.sportsecyclopedia.com

champssigtank.png

Apparently this adorns the banner on the City of Fort Myers' official website:

BGN41pDCUAI15mw.jpg

http://www.cityftmyers.com/

We ain't the City of Palms anymore, we're Dunk City!!!

(Yes, I'm bandwagoning.)

B)

I love it. I love everything about FGCU's run. It'll probably end against Florida, but you bet your sweet ass I'm hoping that it doesn't end till they are the national champions.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

FGCU beating Florida would be as good a story as there's ever been in the tournament. I plan on watching that game (mind you I've seen 4 college basketball games this year) in blue and green.

PvO6ZWJ.png

FGCU beating Florida would be as good a story as there's ever been in the tournament. I plan on watching that game (mind you I've seen 4 college basketball games this year) in blue and green.

Considering I'm an alumnus of both Pensacola Junior State College and the University of West Florida, both of which are in my hometown which sits on the—wait for it—Florida Gulf Coast, and whose colors are also blue and green...yeah, I think I'm inclined to pull for FGCU in this one.

(The fact that I am a Seminole fan and as such am obligated to diametrically and unequivocally oppose all things Florida Gators may or may not play a part in this. ;) )

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Looks like Sweet 16 action is now underway with Marquette taking a 22-10 lead over the Hurricanes. I really want Marquette to win this game for the Big East.

Oh... You encountered one of my college sports fan rules.

RULE #739b Fans do not cheer for a team leaving the conference, especially when your team is leaving for the other team's opponent's conference.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Miami is just being dominated by Marquette right now. I always know that the Big East mostly has great defenses and this game is showing it right now. Thanks to this game, I'm won't be surprised if Syracuse beats IU tomorrow..

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

I'm fairly convinced that Ohio State is the luckiest team in America. That being said, they will lose to the winner of Wichita State/La Salle.

Ok, I'll put down the pipe. But I wouldn't be surprised if was close.

JaiBirdDesignSig.png

Archived