2013 NCAA Tournament

thespleenenator

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in phone dammit! :P

---

FGCU is still hanging around but they need to make a run here real soon, or I have a feeling the Gators will start to "boat race" them a bit.

Can you define "boat race" for me? I want to know what I'm looking for. By the way, you should head over the the NHL thread. We're all buying teams. Get one before they're all gone. I just bought the Hurricanes and I'm moving them to Iowa. B)

BB52Big.jpg

Three of my four Final Four pics are still alive (Michigan, Ohio St, Louisville), but I feel like an a$$hole for who I picked in the East (Indiana, not Syracuse).

BTW; does anyone else think Gregg Marshall (Witchia St head coach) looks like Tom Crean's long lost twin?

So how good is Wichita State?

Better than their record indicates. The Missouri Valley was an utter parity-ridden bloodbath this year, which means even the strong schools lost a bunch of times in Conference play. Honestly if Ohio State plays like they have the last two games, the Buckeyes are in a lot of trouble.

Nice call.

BB52Big.jpg

Syracuse is definitely peaking at the right time. That was an amazing two-game strech, and both potential matchups in the semifinal look really good.

Syracuse looked like a worldbeater early in the season, but I definitely lost faith right before the BE tournament. Such a great tournaround for that team, and it's great to see all those guys playing to potential.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

And now all Ohio State championship pickers see their brackets go by the boards...

gee whiz, after an Obvious Pick is Obvious choice of Kentucky last year, I thought I had this whole brackets thing figured out. Oof.

The game isn't over yet, and Ohio State is starting to comeback. If we've learned anything this tournament, it's to never count out Ohio State.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

The game isn't over yet, and Ohio State is starting to comeback. If we've learned anything this tournament, it's to never count out Ohio State.

While true, Ohio State hasn't played like a 2-seed all tournament long. They're pretty much asking to get bounced by getting themselves in 2nd half trouble again.

6uXNWAo.png

The configuration for this game at the Staples Center seems a lot different from Laker/Clipper games, for some reason.

You're right. Courtside does look a little different without celebrities.

6uXNWAo.png

Archived