2013 NCAA Tournament

thespleenenator

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Would it be ok if I post the gif/image, or does nobody want to see that?

No. There is no reason at all to post the image. If people want to see it, let them search for it themselves.

Alright just making sure.

Seriously though, that's the worst basketball injury I've ever seen. So far, we know that it's just a broken leg, but i wouldn't be surprised if he tore some muscle as well. I mean, his freaking bone was sticking out.

Also that bench reaction was almost as bad as the injury. I'm really rooting for Louisville right now.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

That was a horrible injury. I about cried in all honesty. It reminded me of when our high school running back broke his leg in my senior year of high school. Hope he makes a full and healthy recovery. God bless him and his family.

mcbqza.jpg

So now that WSU made it to the final four, we've had a mid major in the final four every year since 2010. You think this is coincidence, or is this whole "parity" thing a reality?

No mid majors made it last year(Kentucky, Kansas, Louisville, and Ohio State)

I think an argument can be made that Louisville is a mid-major.

You could, but it would be invalid. Louisville's a major program in a major conference.

I'm just trying to :censored: with Raysfan. :)

So now that WSU made it to the final four, we've had a mid major in the final four every year since 2010. You think this is coincidence, or is this whole "parity" thing a reality?

No mid majors made it last year(Kentucky, Kansas, Louisville, and Ohio State)

I think an argument can be made that Louisville is a mid-major.

You could, but it would be invalid. Louisville's a major program in a major conference.

I'm just trying to :censored: with Raysfan. :)

I knew you're were going to do that to me. Let's see 2 National Titles, 9 Final Fours, and re-established the dunk in college basketball as well as popularization of the High Five. Not to mention having Denny Crum and Pitino as head coaches and you have a major program. Now there needs to be Title #3.

Edit: There is no stopping Louisville right now in the 2nd half especially how well Peyton Siva is shooting the ball.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Elite Eight Predictions:

Marquette 72

Syracuse 61

Ohio State 63

Wichita State 60

Florida 57

Michigan 49

Duke 68

Louisville 65

Went 0-for-2 with my picks yesterday. Sticking with The Gators and Dukies today.

Therefore, congrats to Louisville and Michigan on punching their tickets to Atlanta!

:censored: me.

6uXNWAo.png

Louisville is going to the Final Four again! I'm so proud of this team for facing adversity and playing spectacularly for Ware. :D

So here's our Final Four:

Wichita State vs Louisville

Michigan vs Syracuse

Michigan will win it all mark my words

Oh we will, mr biased fan

Spurs2017_HomeSignature.png.d781df3b4d5c0e482d74d6a47c072475.pngDortmund2017_HomeSignature.png.277fd43b7b71e5d54e4c655f30c9a1e6.png

Louisville is going to the Final Four again! I'm so proud of this team for facing adversity and playing spectacularly for Ware. :D

So here's our Final Four:

Wichita State vs Louisville

Michigan vs Syracuse

Michigan will win it all mark my words

I like the Wolverines chances to beat 'Cuse but Louisville is playing very well and they're tough to beat. Still, good luck to Michigan and beat Syracuse.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

That was the most disgusting sports injury I've ever seen. The reaction of the teammates told the story.

Louisville is the best team left in the tournament and now they have a rallying point. I don't see them losing this tournament.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Elite Eight Predictions:

Marquette 72

Syracuse 61

Ohio State 63

Wichita State 60

Florida 57

Michigan 49

Duke 68

Louisville 65

Went 0-for-2 with my picks yesterday. Sticking with The Gators and Dukies today.

Therefore, congrats to Louisville and Michigan on punching their tickets to Atlanta!

:censored: me.

Because Cujo Knows!!

I just had to say it :D

qvxym9f.png
Many thanks to Discrimihater for making the sig.

Archived