2013 NCAA Tournament

thespleenenator

It hasn't been posted yet? Louisville women upset Baylor.

Nope, you're the first.

Wow it's a huge upset. Must not be any Louisville fans around here...

I'm a fan today!!! So glad that Griner is done. I can't stand watching her overrated self cemented in the paint for 40 mins.

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Louisville Lady Cardinals:

Thank you. Thank you thank you thank you. Hopefully we see you in New Orleans.

Signed,

The Connecticut Huskies

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

That was a horrible injury. I about cried in all honesty. It reminded me of when our high school running back broke his leg in my senior year of high school. Hope he makes a full and healthy recovery. God bless him and his family.

Wait, so you're not 12?

raysfan12 and raysfan24 are definitely sources of confusion.

All we need now is raysfan48.

Or is it raysfan36?

That was a horrible injury. I about cried in all honesty. It reminded me of when our high school running back broke his leg in my senior year of high school. Hope he makes a full and healthy recovery. God bless him and his family.

Wait, so you're not 12?

raysfan12 and raysfan24 are definitely sources of confusion.

All we need now is raysfan48.

Or is it raysfan36?

Or raysfan60? Or raysfan72?

Or raysfan[n+12], where first n-term is 12 and is continuous.

Baylor/Louisville was either the "Keystone Kops" or a scene from "The Benny Hill Show" in the last three minutes of game play with a special tip of comedy greatness to Kim Mulkey ripping off her jacket acting like no coach since John Lucas was coaching the Spurs. And earlier in the second half, during a timeout, Kim went to one official and brushed off another clearly saying, "I am not talking to YOU!"

Plus, this was not the biggest upset since when the 16 (Harvard) beat a 1, it was a Stanford home game.

Wait, so you're not 12?

Who ever said I was 12? Check my profile, I'm 24. I'm finishing up college; something a 12 year old doesn't do.

mcbqza.jpg

Edit: I checked some scores and the Lady Cards are leading Baylor by 10 at the half.

OK, I'm officially in favor of bringing some major league sports team (any!) to Louisville so as to kill the local athletic department and get the sidewalk alumni here to shut up.

You really need a hobby or a hug or something.

On January 16, 2013 at 3:49 PM, NJTank said:

Btw this is old hat for Notre Dame. Knits Rockne made up George Tip's death bed speech.

I know THEY'RE regional champions and I know why THEY'RE given a trophy. I just thought when you made the final four all you got was a hat and t-shirt for getting THERE. Really cool gesture of the team to let Ware sleep with THEIR trophy.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I know THEY'RE regional champions and I know why THEY'RE given a trophy. I just thought when you made the final four all you got was a hat and t-shirt for getting THERE. Really cool gesture of the team to let Ware sleep with THEIR trophy.

gotcha forgot to re read my post before posting my bad.

Letsgoblue.png

holland_hs_sig.pngHollandMichiganPNG_zps9365937b.png

Wouldn't it be "Really cool gesture of the team to let Ware sleep with its trophy?"

:upside:

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

National Semifinal Predictions:

Louisville 75, Wichita State 55

Michigan 56, Syracuse 52

So that means Wichita and Syracuse are going to win, right? I kid, I kid :P

You're probably right.

Did anyone have the Shockers up 12 this late on overall #1 Louisville? I sure didn't!

6uXNWAo.png

Archived