2013 NCAA Tournament

thespleenenator

So now that WSU made it to the final four, we've had a mid major in the final four every year since 2010. You think this is coincidence, or is this whole "parity" thing a reality?

No mid majors made it last year(Kentucky, Kansas, Louisville, and Ohio State)

I think an argument can be made that Louisville is a mid-major.

You could, but it would be invalid. Louisville's a major program in a major conference.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like Florida was totally satisfied with being the jerks who had to beat cinderalla, and didn't feel like going to the final four.

Additionally picking South Dakota State to beat Michigan is probably one of the stupidest picks I've ever made. Oh well, that's the tournament for ya.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Looks like Florida was totally satisfied with being the jerks who had to beat cinderalla, and didn't feel like going to the final four.

Additionally picking South Dakota State to beat Michigan is probably one of the stupidest picks I've ever made. Oh well, that's the tournament for ya.

Really?

Someone was going to trash a #15 seed eventually. Florida played like :censored: that night, FGCU just started seeing their turnover problems get the best of them. Michigan would've won by 20 against that nights Florida team as well.

spacer.png

Oh my God, it looked very bad. I really wish Kevin Ware a full recovery because he is an instrumental piece to the great season Louisville is having right now.

Kick their ass, Cardinals

They will win this for Kevin Ware, trust me.

Orlando%20Magic_zpsjn8kx3lf.png

Would it be ok if I post the gif/image, or does nobody want to see that?

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

Would it be ok if I post the gif/image, or does nobody want to see that?

No. There is no reason at all to post the image. If people want to see it, let them search for it themselves.

Back-to-Back Fatal Forty Champion 2015 & 2016

Archived