2013 NCAA Tournament

thespleenenator

• Replies 670
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The winner of the Syracuse-Indiana game might have an impact on the rest of the tournament.

You need to work on not saying things that are extremely obvious.

b0b5d4f702adf623d75285ca50ee7632.jpg
Why you make fun of me? I make concept for Auburn champions and you make fun of me. I cry tears.
Chopping off the dicks of Filipino boys and embracing causes that promote bigotry =/= strong moral character.

The winner of the Syracuse-Indiana game might have an impact on the rest of the tournament.

You need to work on not saying things that are extremely obvious.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

This Syracuse game is something else -- their guys are tall, but not necessarily big. That they've dominated IU so much is completely surprising. If they hold on, the Marquette game could be great.

Also, La Salle is why most Cinderella teams eventually ruin everything. Bad basketball in the late rounds isn't good for anyone.

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

So I decided to watch the Buckeyes tonight. First game I've paid any attention to in the tournament. Not bad. Not bad at all. "Cold blooded" was how it was described by whoever it was doing color. That had to be brutal for Arizona fans. (Right, Kev?) "Cold blooded." I like it. B)

So how good is Wichita State?

BB52Big.jpg

Before reading that, I was absolutely certain that the winner of Syracuse-Indiana would have no impact whatsoever on the tournament. Your brilliant analysis has convinced me to change my opinion on the matter. :rolleyes:

BB52Big.jpg

Joe Morgan? Is that you?

EDIT-depending on who returns next year, dibs on Syracuse in the ACC-B1G challenge. If nobody in the Conference is going to play zone, the Hoosiers need to play someone who does out of Conference.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Better than their record indicates. The Missouri Valley was an utter parity-ridden bloodbath this year, which means even the strong schools lost a bunch of times in Conference play. Honestly if Ohio State plays like they have the last two games, the Buckeyes are in a lot of trouble.

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

So I decided to watch the Buckeyes tonight. First game I've paid any attention to in the tournament. Not bad. Not bad at all. "Cold blooded" was how it was described by whoever it was doing color. That had to be brutal for Arizona fans. (Right, Kev?) "Cold blooded." I like it. B)

For me personally, the Staples Center has been a house of horrors for basketball. From Robert Horry to Kobe elbowing Bibby in the nose, to Isaiah Thomas in 2011, to tonight, nightmarish memories have occured there. To me tonight, the Cats blew it by bombing nothing but three early in the 2nd instead of attacking and forcing fouls on the Buckeyes. Mark Lyons was honestly very frustrating this year. I hate bringing his name into a basketball thread, but he was very Brett Favre like this year. He pulled the trigger way too much to shoot and had a propensity for turnovers. He scored a lot, but it came with a price it seemed like. Arizona was the same team that beat Florida and killed the U, but lost 3 of 3 to a very beatable UCLA team and gave up 90 to USC. Definitely disappointing that we were right there, but just came up short. Since my grandfather went there, go Sparty tomorrow and beat Duke!

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

Why are you asking questions, anyway? You're the guy leading the bracket challenge, sitting in the 99th percentile, for 'cripes sakes. We should be asking you questions.

:P

spacer.png

Have I mentioned how much I hate Syracuse? Have I? Well, I do. :censored: Orange, taking out half my championship game. *grumbles incoherently*

Plus side: I'm in another pool that allows re-picks every round. I had Miami until I heard their center wasn't going to play. Switched it to Marquette, looked like a dang genius, went 3-for-4 yesterday. (:censored: Indiana...)

Sodboy13 said:
As you watch more basketball, you will learn to appreciate the difference between "defense" and "couldn't find the rim with a pair of bloodhounds and a Garmin."

meet the new page, not the same as the old page.

Why are you asking questions, anyway? You're the guy leading the bracket challenge, sitting in the 99th percentile, for 'cripes sakes. We should be asking you questions.

:P

No one is more surprised by that than I am. I literally (yes, literally, literally, Admiral B) ) guessed every single pick on my bracket. I'm living proof that sometimes it's better to be lucky than good.

BB52Big.jpg

I've noticed that the video quality on BCS-broadcast games is pretty poor as of late. Last night's Syracuse game was oversaturated (or something) -- certain angles made Syracuse look pink, while others showed them as a drab orange. Right now, it looks like the lights are off at Lucas Oil stadium -- the Ducks/Cardinals game is too dark to make out details.

Anyone else having these problems?

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Archived