Tulane joins the crowd...

Derek

Looks as though Tulane is going to have a multitude of helmets for this upcoming season. I have to admit, I really like the large green wave on white. I don't care for the wave dropped out to white though (the one hidden at the bottom).

The matte gray is disappointing to me because the school has a great and unique color scheme, and just seems a bit arbitrary at this point.

new-tulane-football-helmets-2013.png

I really like the light blue one. But there are just too many damn helmets.

Disclaimer: If this comment is about an NBA uniform from 2017-2018 or later, do not constitute a lack of acknowledgement of the corporate logo to mean anything other than "the corporate logo is terrible and makes the uniform significantly worse."

BADGERS TWINS VIKINGS TIMBERWOLVES WILD

POTD (Shared)

An original-ish idea from Tulane... refreshing. I really like that wave helmet.

There's definitely 3 more helmets in there, too. That one on the bottom shelf in the back is a different "large wave" than the one on the top shelf. Interesting. I wonder what the other two on the top shelf look like. That little piece of the white one doesn't look like the T wave logo, either.

I can't help but see a big leaf of romaine lettuce when I look at that helmet. I like it, but once I saw it, I can't un-see it.

Damn you...

That blue shell.... I had a dream about it last night. I woke up with my sheets stuck to me.

I'm not sure I feel quite as strongly about it as you, but it is definitely a gorgeous looking helmet. Best of the bunch!

I can't help but see a big leaf of romaine lettuce when I look at that helmet. I like it, but once I saw it, I can't un-see it.

Considering that Tulane usually wilts in the 2nd half, romaine may not be the worst association for them.

UyDgMWP.jpg

5th in NAT. TITLES  |  2nd in CONF. TITLES  |  5th in HEISMAN |  7th in DRAFTS |  8th in ALL-AMER  |  7th in WINS  |  4th in BOWLS |  1st in SELLOUTS  |  1st GAMEDAY SIGN

I hate saying this, but I really like the gray helmet. Tulane has my favorite color scheme in probably all of sports, but the T-wave looks slick on the gray. I'm interested to see the rest of the uniforms.

As this board's resident Tulane football fan, I should chime in.

I'm not optimistic. The grey helmet is almost a sure indicator of grey uniforms. Also, I heard that their new uniforms will be more "modern". Take that for what it's worth because it could mean almost anything.

That said, I really like the light blue helmet and the white throwback helmet.

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

My impression was even worse...looks like a green version of Bruce's feather plume.

B4S_BuccoBruce01131_102684a_8col.jpg

92512B20-6264-4E6C-AAF2-7A1D44E9958B-481-00000047E259721F.jpeg

Looks as though Tulane is going to have a multitude of helmets for this upcoming season. I have to admit, I really like the large green wave on white. I don't care for the wave dropped out to white though (the one hidden at the bottom).

The matte gray is disappointing to me because the school has a great and unique color scheme, and just seems a bit arbitrary at this point.

new-tulane-football-helmets-2013.png

Is that a black helmet in the upper left behind the wave helmet?

spacer.png

Archived