Charlotte Hornets?

Lights Out

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah, I forgot about that. Random Hot Sports Logo Take: If the Draft Hat this year is a snapback with the team's name on it, the Hornets draft hat will be one of the three most bought NBA hats this year. Hornets+snapback=$$$.

True

I myself have a Mitchell and ness hornets snap back

Ah, I forgot about that. Random Hot Sports Logo Take: If the Draft Hat this year is a snapback with the team's name on it, the Hornets draft hat will be one of the three most bought NBA hats this year. Hornets+snapback=$$$.

Pretty much hit the nail on the head with that one. I myself own a Teal w/ Purple Bill Hornets snapback from New Era. I intend to upgrade to the newer Hornets style soon enough.

bSLCtu2.png

Charlotte Bobcats Officially Changing Nickname Back to Hornets Next Tuesday Draft Lottery night!

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/2066666-charlotte-bobcats-officially-changing-nickname-back-to-hornets-next-week

is it possible there will be a uni unveiling that night, or the draft pick might hold the jersey or something

They will have a press conference on Tuesday at 12:30 on hornets.com. They will then outline the upcoming re-branding events.

ts3iF7l.jpg?1

.:Braves...Panthers...Catamounts:.

Wow, it's still a bit surreal that this is actually happening. With all the talk, anticipation, and hype going into this, it feels nice to see stuff going up.

I can't believe it's been over 10 years since the Hornets have been in Charlotte. It'll be nice to see teal back in the NBA.

Archived