New Dolphins Uniforms

Jt0323

So the orange stripe isn't the same width of the blue. It's worse, it's thinner. Ugh.

looks the same to me

Because you sir, are blind, no offense.

By the way, where's that Jets avatar/sig you promised us? There's orange on the helmet and jersey.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said I will have a pro jet avatar. And that I do

edit:

exact words:

Tell you what, I am so confident that the unis have black outlines, I will wear a Pro Jet logo in my avy for a year if I am wrong

on the helmet its obvious the orange is thinner, but on the jersey it looks close to the same width

It has the perfect amount of orange trim in it, and doesn't need any more. This uniform is very clean and athletic looking. Adding more orange would just ruin it.

Interesting thought, the 70's set with much more organge looked significantly cleaner.

It has the perfect amount of orange trim in it, and doesn't need any more. This uniform is very clean and athletic looking. Adding more orange would just ruin it.

Interesting thought, the 70's set with much more organge looked significantly cleaner.

This isn't the 70's. For THIS design, it has the perfect amount of orange.

i concur that the phins would look infinitely better if they simplified the palette and wore straight aqua and coral. i'm okay with additional colors in the logo for depth, but the uniform gets so muddy with the two blues. especially when they touch.

So the orange stripe isn't the same width of the blue. It's worse, it's thinner. Ugh.

looks the same to me

You serious? It's like half the width..

And the logo looks a lot better to me now than it did the first days. It looks really good on the helmet on the players, white facemask too. They shouldn't have parted with the old helmet stripe/pants stripe, that thing was awesome.

Official specs show a slight difference in width between the Blue and Orange:

MiamiDolphins_NumberDetail_2013_SCC_SRGB.png

Pant stripes (as previously posted) are supposed to be the same:

MiamiDolphins_PantStripes_2013_SCC_SRGB.png

However, the helmet stripes in that photo show a huge discrepancy. Don't know what the intent is here.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you guys changed your minds on these yet? After a few weeks of letting it sit in, I still think this is a GREAT update

I still think that this update strips out all of the character of the dolphins identity. It just feels too blue, bland, and soulless.

Have you guys changed your minds on these yet? After a few weeks of letting it sit in, I still think this is a GREAT update

I still think that this update strips out all of the character of the dolphins identity. It just feels too blue, bland, and soulless.

yep I was watching on the network some training camp videos & could not see the orange at all on the helmet.

to me that is just a major downgrade from what they had.

yep I was watching on the network some training camp videos & could not see the orange at all on the helmet.

to me that is just a major downgrade from what they had.

tempALNY5814--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?width=960&height=720

i see what you mean; definitely a big problem from a distance; Still don't see why they didn't just make the orange and blue the same width or at least swap them around.

But also keep in mind that with the choice to go with lighter colors, placing the new aqua and orange right next to each other would probably create visibility issues with the new white sheen on the helmet

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

• 2 months later...

Anyone know when the Elite Jerseys will be available for purchase? I have only seen the game and limited jerseys. The local Champs Sports store said they were going to have them sometime in August but still haven't seen them anywhere. They are not available on The NFL or Dolphins on line stores. I have my fantasy football/baseball winnings from last season saved up to get one and anxious to get one before the season starts.

BwZsPH2.jpg

• 1 month later...

Just got my Nike Game Brian Hartline jersey.

I wasn't a big fan of the new jerseys at first, my concern, like a lot of other's, needs more orange.

After getting this jersey, I'm satisified with the amount.

My problem isn't style, it's fit.

I ordered a XL and it's a little big on me (I'm 5-6, 170 lbs) but I expected that.

But the underarm areas, when I lift up my arms, it's very constricting.

Not crazy about it.

Are other Nike jerseys like this or is it just the Dolphins and their new style?

I wasn't a big fan of the new jerseys at first, my concern, like a lot of other's, needs more orange.

I ordered a XL and it's a little big on me (I'm 5-6, 170 lbs) but I expected that.

Not crazy about it.

Are other Nike jerseys like this or is it just the Dolphins and their new style?

no its the way the jerseys are

Not crazy about it.

no its the way the jerseys are

What was Nike thinking? As long as I don't raise my arms, it's OK? That said, it's a sweet looking jersey.

Archived