New Dolphins Uniforms

Jt0323

Have all the teams' graphics for the 2013 changed to this new jersey cut? It does seem more accurate (if ugly) than those in the past. Even last year, it seemed only those who were modified by Nike (Seattle and San Francisco, for example) started using this new template with the shorter/non-existent sleeves, while others were using older graphics with slightly longer/more visible sleeves

Yep. All save the Bucs for some reason. I'm thinking that it might be just a mistake and not some sort of agenda.

Are you able to confirm that the Ravens have ditched the toilet seat?

Can't yet. They're still shown as being the same. Same goes for the Broncos...I'm not seeing any other changes.

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh.

Is that an uneven thickness on the downward stroke of the 4? Hideous.

The font sucks, but THAT'S your complaint? You're not wrong, but ok.

Has the arched collar and pant wordmark been pointed out?

Uniform Script (Collar and Pant Wordmark)

Untitled1.png Untitled2.png

Wordmark

Miami_Dolphins_WMK0100a_2013_SCC_SRGB222222222222.jpg Miami_Dolphins_WMK0101a_2013_SCC_SRGB.png

"If things have gone wrong, I'm talking to myself, and you've got a wet towel wrapped around your head."

What are we more likely to see first: all-Aqua combo, orange alt jersey, or neither?

If you hadn't noticed, Chawls loves his wrestling, whether it be real life or sim. :D

What are we more likely to see first: all-Aqua combo, orange alt jersey, or neither?

I think both are probably as unlikely as the other. Miami didn't officially introduce the orange and I don't think they've worn all-aqua for about a decade or so. I want to say they only wore that once in the early years of the Ricky Williams era. I do think the orange will eventually come, but it's hard to say when. I think if they were to wear all-aqua, I would hate it a lot less than the other time they did. I have a feeling all-aqua will be cleaner looking with this set. Not that I am advocating it, I still prefer the all-white as the go to look for the Fins.

Has the arched collar and pant wordmark been pointed out?

Uniform Script (Collar and Pant Wordmark)

Untitled1.png Untitled2.png

Wordmark

Miami_Dolphins_WMK0100a_2013_SCC_SRGB222222222222.jpg Miami_Dolphins_WMK0101a_2013_SCC_SRGB.png

I think the arched effect has to do with how the graphics are displayed in the official guide.

They're supposed to represent the curvature of the pants. And, they're arched in the opposite direction for representing the usage on the collars.

OMGZ DA DOLFINZ ARE GUNA HAVE ORANGE PANTS!!!1!!1!¡!1!1!1!!

Unpopular opinion(?), but I wouldn't mind seeing normally-striped orange pants with the aqua jerseys if the jerseys had significant orange.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Orange pants would look amazing.

I disagree. Not with a white helmet and the aqua jersey. If the helmet is not the darkest part of the uniform, at least two of the major components of the uniform need to be the same color or it just does not look good in my opinion.

Can someone please explain to me what the Dolphins were going for with the new logo? Seriously. I'm not a designer or logo/branding expert like many of you are. Did they feel the old logo was too corny and outdated with the dolphin wearing the helmet? With the new logo, were they going for something more serene/peaceful, since it's a dolphin? (As opposed to some angry dolphin, which would be odd.) I'm just trying to wrap my head around the new logo and the rationale behind it. Thanks all.

Orange pants would look amazing.

I disagree. Not with a white helmet and the aqua jersey. If the helmet is not the darkest part of the uniform, at least two of the major components of the uniform need to be the same color or it just does not look good in my opinion.

I should have made myself more clear, but I was talking about with the white jersey. It looks good for the Miami Hurricanes, it follows your two components theory (white helmet, white jersey), and it would give a refreshing change from white pants all the time (and aqua on occasion).

If you look closely you'll see the orange pants are old with the former logo (as well as most of the gear besides the helmet)...they'll be gone by the next minicamp.

practice jerseys are new too. You can tell by the numbers

Archived