Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seidenberg, you :censored: ing piece of :censored:! He was direclty responsible for FOUR goals tonight. If I'm Julien, Seidenberg sees nothing but the parking lot for the rest of the series. What a :censored: ing dumbass.

We'd better be seeing Bartowski in the place of Seidenberg.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Dammit Blackhawks. Listen: when I have you penned in to lose, you are supposed to LOSE. Damn this hope.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

I don't get this series - I check the phone. 3-1 Hawks. I figure it's done, no need to check again.

Randomly check an hour later. Tied game, going into OT. The hell?

Now I see Seabrook is the OT savior again and I think - who has the edge in this thing? Boston for using up the game they knew they could lose or the Hawks for running the distance again?

The only good thing about tonight's result is that should Chicago win it all, I'll be out of the state when it happens so I'll get a reprieve from the locals and the parade.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

I don't get this series - I check the phone. 3-1 Hawks. I figure it's done, no need to check again.

Randomly check an hour later. Tied game, going into OT. The hell?

Now I see Seabrook is the OT savior again and I think - who has the edge in this thing? Boston for using up the game they knew they could lose or the Hawks for running the distance again?

The only good thing about tonight's result is that should Chicago win it all, I'll be out of the state when it happens so I'll get a reprieve from the locals and the parade.

My bet would be nobody. This series is one massive cluster :censored:.

I've got a dribbble, check it out if you like my stuff; alternatively, if you hate my stuff, send it to your enemies to punish their insolence!

Reverse jinxes are cool because it's a win-win for the bitching party in that the result is either "Oh I was just jinxing my team so they would win" or "HAHAHA you heard it hear first my team sux ballz I knew it since Game 1". I'm glad I stayed out of this thread during the game or it would have ruined the fun.

Dammit Blackhawks. Listen: when I have you penned in to lose, you are supposed to LOSE. Damn this hope.

Whose side are you on?

As an irrational subscriber to Reverse Jinxes as well, I can totally decipher and understand the POV of what ole' Andy is really saying here.

Actually, that's not what he's doing at all.

BB52Big.jpg

Whose side are you on?

As an irrational subscriber to Reverse Jinxes as well, I can totally decipher and understand the POV of what ole' Andy is really saying here.

Actually, that's not what he's doing at all.

Seems like it to me. Maybe I'm wrong, I dunno, you know Andy much better than I do. All I know is I've typed the same kind of BS in the past with reverse jinx intentions.

spacer.png

That's it. I give up. My heart can't take any more of this.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I love being wrong. It's my weird (and uncomfortable, apparently) way of dealing with the apparent forecast of failure. The Blackhawks played an incredibly mercurial game tonight and won it in overtime with Hockey Randomness™, which I'll gladly take. However, the Bruins are doing everything a championship-level team should, they just happened to lose two games of this series.

The Blackhawks rarely dictate the pace of the game, but when they do, holy crap. If they could stop shooting themselves in the foot, they could have a clean win.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived