Rite of Spring 2013 (NHL Playoffs): "You have no fear of the underdog, that's why you will not survive."

CS85

The Blackhawks are in their typical souldead hockey coma for at least another game after this one. They were never, ever, ever going to win this game.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry, but is this the same Chicago team who beat the Kings in 5 games and went savage-mode on Detroit when facing elimination? My God. 'Hawks are lucky Game 1 ended the way it did, or otherwise we'd be looking at a 3-0 Boston series lead.

I'm sorry, but is this the same Chicago team who beat the Kings in 5 games and went savage-mode on Detroit when facing elimination? My God. 'Hawks are lucky Game 1 ended the way it did, or otherwise we'd be looking at a 3-0 Boston series lead.

No, this isn't the same team at all. Like I said, this is just what the Blackhawks do and have done for a couple years now.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

"Hey at least we made the finals, right?!"

U5aTdIP.gif

twitter

It seems like the Blackhawks lose all the faceoffs that they need to win. And the powerplay is awful. And I'm surprised that this thread (which normally overreacts more than anything I read) isn't nearly as bad as my Facebook/Twitter feed with calling this series over. But the Blackhawks do need to wake up real soon. Lucky for them, Game 3 isn't even over yet.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

It seems like the Blackhawks lose all the faceoffs

13276241461086975058grey%20check%20mark-th.png

the powerplay is awful

13276241461086975058grey%20check%20mark-th.png

Lucky for them, Game 3 isn't even over yet

12065738771352376078Arnoud999_Right_or_wrong_5.svg.thumb.png

twitter

Easy victory for Boston tonight. All Bruins. Blackhawks officially are a deflated pack of dickless heathens bound for a resounding ass-kicking in game 4.

twitter

Anyone giving it to Boston after 3 games has no business watching sports. Let's not forget the Red Wings series.

Good win by the Bruins no doubt. The Hawk have lots of work to do but I expect a better performance in game 4.

Midway.png

Easy victory for Boston tonight. All Bruins. Blackhawks officially are a deflated pack of dickless heathens bound for a resounding ass-kicking in game 4.

You're down 2 to 1... Get a grip, anything can happen.

You're down 2 to 1... Get a grip, anything can happen.

Seriously. I want this one over ASAP, but Let's be realistic.... Chicago is a long way from the golf course

CCSLC sig 2016.jpg

20kujjp.jpg

Through three games, Corey Crawford has stopped 110 of 117 shots for a save % of 0.940, while Tuukka Rask has stopped 120 of 125, or 0.960.

That works out to exactly 3 goals allowed by Crawford vs. exactly 2 by Rask every 50 shots - a full goal advantage for the Bruins.

CCSLC signature.png

Here's what I'm hoping Jamie Kompon's post-game meeting was like when he addressed the players:

BvGlUMx.gif

twitter

I think a loss on Wednesday for Chicago will lead the defenstration rate to skyrocket in my fair city. Then again, I expect them to come roaring back in Game 5, regardless of what happens in Game 4.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Archived