NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

There is one way I could see the sleeved basketball jerseys mothballed forever. Lets say a big name player such as Lebron James, Kevin Durant or Blake Griffin has a bad game or two in the sleeves and says something. There's no way they continue to sport those if their biggest name players feel like it affects their game.

One already did, Steph Curry circa March 2013:

“You’re on national TV, NBATV (the game was not nationally televised), wearing our ugly jerseys,” said Curry, who had just eight points on 2 of 13 shooting and didn’t hit a three-pointer for the first time in 54 games. “I shouldn’t have said that (about the jerseys), but it’s just one of those things where there’s a lot of attention on us and we don’t show up to play. And we just come up short. We want to give our fans a show. We want to give them something to cheer about and make it fun for them to come to the game. When they’re leaving with six or seven minutes left, that’s not a good night.”

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So WHO do you think had a better playoff showing. Curry and the Warriors who almost beat San Antonio(full strength,who went to the Finals).. or Harden who couldn't get past Oklahoma even when they didn't have Westbrook??

.Curry should have been an all-star last year.he proved it. Harden,Durant are better but to deny Curry as an upper echelon talent would be foolish!

shado_logo.gif

So WHO do you think had a better playoff showing. Curry and the Warriors who almost beat San Antonio(full strength,who went to the Finals).. or Harden who couldn't get past Oklahoma even when they didn't have Westbrook??

.Curry should have been an all-star last year.he proved it. Harden,Durant are better but to deny Curry as an upper echelon talent would be foolish!

shado_logo.gif

There is one way I could see the sleeved basketball jerseys mothballed forever. Lets say a big name player such as Lebron James, Kevin Durant or Blake Griffin has a bad game or two in the sleeves and says something. There's no way they continue to sport those if their biggest name players feel like it affects their game.

with those guys all being signed by nike i doubt adidas even wants them wearing the sleeved jerseys to even give them the opportunity to criticize them.

Suns added logos on the back above last names that they didn't have during the fashion show unveiling or as recently as a week before media day during a photoshoot.

Hey, and why not, right? Their uniforms are already flaming piles of crap, or streaking piles, anyway. Might as mell add another element which will make them a little bit worse.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

with those guys all being signed by nike i doubt adidas even wants them wearing the sleeved jerseys to even give them the opportunity to criticize them.

No doubt they want everybody to wear the sleeves

StLouisCardinals.png

CowboysClassic_zpsb3d9923d.png

#9 LSU vs. TCU

Archived