NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

I could've sworn there was, right after the season ended. Haven't really seen it since.

I'd love to see Milwaukee go with the green again. There's a huuuuge lack of green in the league right now. Minnesota should be using it as a primary, but they're Dallas clones. Seattle's gone. Outside of Boston and Utah's alt, there's no green.

They've never had bad uniforms, it's just that they get dated very quickly.

I could not agree more!! We need more green in the NBA!

Personally I think we need more green in every pro sport. By my (quick) count, I can think of only 8 franchises across the 4 main team sports that use green: Packers, Jets, A's, Wild, Stars, Celtics, Bucks, Jazz.

You forgot the eagles.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You forgot NBA Green Week! When half the teams are wearing special green uniforms!

NBAGoGreen.gif

That just not true

"half" is obviously hyperbole, but there used to be a lot of teams that had green jerseys just for green week. Chicago, New York, Toronto, Charlotte, Denver all come to mind. I think the NBA dialed it back now though.

And, technically, the Seahawks.

And the Canucks.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

I could've sworn there was, right after the season ended. Haven't really seen it since.

I'd love to see Milwaukee go with the green again. There's a huuuuge lack of green in the league right now. Minnesota should be using it as a primary, but they're Dallas clones. Seattle's gone. Outside of Boston and Utah's alt, there's no green.

Personally I think we need more green in every pro sport. By my (quick) count, I can think of only 8 franchises across the 4 main team sports that use green: Packers, Jets, A's, Wild, Stars, Celtics, Bucks, Jazz.

You forgot the eagles.

Do the Raptors camo unis count for green?

You forgot the eagles.

Oops. I forgot the Eagles and Canucks. Still that's 10 franchises out of around 120 or so.

z9e0rqit393ojiizsemd0t1hx.gif74937881997.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)North Carolina Tar Heels (2015 - Pres)

I want this so badly.

green-front.jpg

At the very least, they need to bring these back, tree-trimmed collars and all:

jonny_flynn_2010_03_16.jpg

nba_g_love_jefferson_288v.jpg

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Are the Wolves and Bucks rivals, though, a la Vikings-Packers? Wouldn't want them both to wear green if that's the case... nice to separate rivals by tribal colors.

No, they've never been rivals. Part of it is being in separate conferences and the other the fact that of all the Wisconsin natives living here in the Twin Cities I've never met one that follows the Bucks.

I want this so badly.

green-front.jpg

Beautiful.

Do we know if any teams will wear a green St. Patty day jersey? I hope the heat will.

Jaguars

I want this so badly.

green-front.jpg

Beautiful.

Do we know if any teams will wear a green St. Patty day jersey? I hope the heat will.

I saw a cool Nets concept. Its hard for the Nets to use Green on St Pattys day because almost everything they do, would make them look like the Celtics, lol

I want this so badly.

green-front.jpg

Beautiful.

Make what you will out of this, but I heard the Celtics St. Patrick's Day jersey was taken out of NBA 2K14. I don't know if that means the Celtics aren't wearing them or the whole NBA aren't, but there's that scrap of information.

I want this so badly.

green-front.jpg

Beautiful.

Make what you will out of this, but I heard the Celtics St. Patrick's Day jersey was taken out of NBA 2K14. I don't know if that means the Celtics aren't wearing them or the whole NBA aren't, but there's that scrap of information.
Maybe the design is changing, i dont see the celtics ever not wearinging a St. Pattys day alt

Archived