NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with you cappital ...why haven't we've heard of the Hardwood classics lineup yet and I'd thought according to that sheet from Conrad that the Bobcats would be getting a 3rd jersey/alternate uniform? So far he's been right bout the Knicks and Warriors.

I thought it odd we haven't heard about it, and I shot a tweet to the Milwaukee Bucks today because I've noticed they keep using the "Irish Rainbow" in a lot of their graphics:

131008-milcle-810.jpg

ticket-to-amazing-hdr-tix.png

131005-on-sale-285.jpg

15967_10151559895102817_2078071753_n.jpg

1390541_10151702438487817_1328386630_n.j

1374100_10151703872297817_1920614759_n.j

I figured with the court redesign, they have to have something in the works because this is a pretty significant usage of the multi-green. I asked them if they were bringing it back...no response.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

I'm with you cappital ...why haven't we've heard of the Hardwood classics lineup yet and I'd thought according to that sheet from Conrad that the Bobcats would be getting a 3rd jersey/alternate uniform? So far he's been right bout the Knicks and Warriors.

I thought it odd we haven't heard about it, and I shot a tweet to the Milwaukee Bucks today because I've noticed they keep using the "Irish Rainbow" in a lot of their graphics:

131008-milcle-810.jpg

ticket-to-amazing-hdr-tix.png

131005-on-sale-285.jpg

15967_10151559895102817_2078071753_n.jpg

1390541_10151702438487817_1328386630_n.j

1374100_10151703872297817_1920614759_n.j

I figured with the court redesign, they have to have something in the works because this is a pretty significant usage of the multi-green. I asked them if they were bringing it back...no response.

I noticed that "tickets" wordmark on the website awhile back. At this point, you have to believe something is already in the works. Their current uniforms are stale and only associated with losing anyway so it's time for a change. I wouldn't be surprised if we see an overhaul for the '14-'15 season.

I believe the Bucks will soon bring back the Irish green. But great job capturing all those examples!! Yea! Usually they ALWAYS include red and green..I guess they are doing something similar to what Phoenix did last year with emphasis on black and orange.

As for the Miami Heat black "faux retro".. it looks similar to CAVSfanatic jerseys did which was combine two retro uniform. They don't do that now in Cleveland but I guess since LeBron is in Miami guess what they are doing now?? Hmmm. NBA is money machine. Coincidence my ass.

shado_logo.gif

Curry isn't on the same level as as James and Durant those are the top 2 players, mega stars, Curry is in the next tier.

Yeah those two are in a league of their own. The league has many stars but only a few superstars.

As for sleeves. The rockets confirmed they will wear red sleeved jerseys but they will only be Christmas alts, not regular alts.

I believe the Bucks will soon bring back the Irish green. But great job capturing all those examples!! Yea! Usually they ALWAYS include red and green..I guess they are doing something similar to what Phoenix did last year with emphasis on black and orange.

As for the Miami Heat black "faux retro".. it looks similar to CAVSfanatic jerseys did which was combine two retro uniform. They don't do that now in Cleveland but I guess since LeBron is in Miami guess what they are doing now?? Hmmm. NBA is money machine. Coincidence my ass.

They still do cavsfantastic jerseys

Can you link me the sheet? I never saw it.

If the Bucks go back to using the Irish Rainbow (and I mean the real, 9-stripe pattern, not some cheap approximation), then I shall be happier than a very happy thing that's just received some particularly favourable news.

This is probably my favourite NBA uniform of all-time:

mil-bucks-80s-home-620x943.jpg

If the Bucks go back to using the Irish Rainbow (and I mean the real, 9-stripe pattern, not some cheap approximation), then I shall be happier than a very happy thing that's just received some particularly favourable news.

This is probably my favourite NBA uniform of all-time:

mil-bucks-80s-home-620x943.jpg

Not a popular opinion, but I always thought it was bland after the red was dropped. This version is great though. Speaking of alternate versions of rainbows, that dark blue / green version of the Denver rainbow is pretty drab compared to the later ones.

Adidas catalog shows TBD for the following jerseys-

* Bobcats- 3rd

* Suns- Home, Away and 3rd

* Knicks- 3rd

* Warriors- home, away and 3rd

Wonder if Warriors will go with sleeves on all 3 jerseys?

Here it is Elias..btw Bowld posted it not Conrad (who usually posts catalog stuff). This was posted back in May too! So far its been right. Now I'm just hoping Charlotte's uni isn't a sleaved!

shado_logo.gif

079b4974303a11e3902222000a1fa52b_8.jpg

That retro looks so incomplete without the red script on the wordmark I really hope that it was just a QA fail and not final product. The red and white uni isn't bad I might buy it I dunno yet. For those asking about what colour next and saying the yellow gold I suggest you look at the Champion versions from years ago they are freaking terrible.

155828276_alonzo-mourning-miami-heat-yel

Archived