NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly the sleeves dont bother me, its still a sweet looking jersey. The one thing I wish they would do now is change the script of the red road jersey back to saying "Clippers" instead of "Los Angeles" because now they have 3 jerseys that say Los Angeles and one that says clippers

and because I loved the previous road set before the update

ie:maggette_ft_0506.jpg

vs

62112_Billups.jpg

edit: apparently these shooting shirts will accompany the back in blue nights

3555A_LAC_ALACKC_3R1_MF-1_large.jpg?1438

Clippers.gif
UCLA.gif

As reported by the Mothership, the Raptors will NOT be changing their name, but they will be getting a makeover as Drake will be helping them in the process. Hope its not as simple as the Nets' rebranding with Jay-Z. That was a bad experience already. Don't need a second in the same division.

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Is it me or does the New Orleans script look less small than it looked at the unveiling?

N36NnlC.png

That collar needs some red or navy in there badly.

812203004.png

812203156.png

Glad to see it's red and not orange. Not feeling the nautical flags at all, though. Particularly the black and yellow one, since it messes with the colour scheme. The familiar secondary logo there would've made the whole look a lot cleaner. And notice the absense of side panels, btw.

Wow, the Clippers jersey is the first sleeved jersey that looks good. I surprisingly really like it.

I was thinking the same thing. Maybe it's actually the crappy designs of the other ones we've seen that make me hate them, not the sleeves.

As a fan I welcome the light blue but not so much the keeping of red over orange. The sleeves don't bother me because these are actually nice looking but I don't know why they felt the need to add them. That mock up Lights Out did was perfect, but I guess I can live with what was done.

Wow, the Clippers jersey is the first sleeved jersey that looks good. I surprisingly really like it.

I probably won't fully accept sleeved jerseys until I see a good design that makes me go, "Wow, this looks really nice. I can't imagine how this would look without sleeves." So far I haven't seen a single sleeved jersey that would look worse as a standard sleeveless jersey.

Tradition is the foundation of innovation, and not the enemy.

Archived