NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is going to be awesome!

I seriously hope the Bucks are somewhere in the process of re-branding. Their current look is horrible. I know nothing is changing for '13-'14 but hopefully something is in the works after that.

I kinda like the Lakers Hollywood jerseys, but the remind me of some college uniforms. It's a good think they used the yellow outline or else we wouldn't have been able to see the numbers

@loganaweaver - Twitter / @loganaweaver - Instagram / Nike Vapor Untouchable Football Template  / Logan's Logos

Cosign on that..wish they get rid of Red,and go back to forest green and light green rainbow unis(Denver yellow alt shows 80's alt could work), or either add brown again..

Love that logo mjd

retro_logo_200w.jpg

Agreed 100% and I think if you asked around here, the consensus would be that people want the old green rainbow back. Just modernize it a bit and I'm sure it would work just fine.

Could they possibly be switching the red & blue unis & making the alts the full-time roads? It's been more than 25 years since the Clips had blue road unis.

I bet it's a blue short-sleeved jersey.
I don't think so. AFAIK, while the Clippers are going to wear those hideous sleeved monstrosities this year, it's only as part of the league's Christmas Day promotion, so I feel like it'll be revealed by the league itself along with the other teams' closer to December.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

Archived