NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

The Clippers don't have a bad sleeved jersey. I think the Nuggets could have a nice one if they had a white jersey, and skyline on it. A nets jersey could work, if it was a black and white ABA like jersey, with NETS on it. And the pelicans (next year, because I don't think they are aloud an alt in their first year) could wear a red jersey with NOLA on it. Besides that, I don't see any good sleeved jerseys coming out.

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Clippers don't have a bad sleeved jersey. I think the Nuggets could have a nice one if they had a white jersey, and skyline on it. A nets jersey could work, if it was a black and white ABA like jersey, with NETS on it. And the pelicans (next year, because I don't think they are aloud an alt in their first year) could wear a red jersey with NOLA on it. Besides that, I don't see any good sleeved jerseys coming out.

Everything you just named would be better as a tank top.

Oh....my.....goodness....those are an upgrade in terms of legible seeing from last year but complete downgrade overall. Why adidas why? Only difference with Nike is I believe that they wouldn't use sleeves but similar concepts with what they use for college basketball aka Duke,UNC,..etc. maybe they some of them would have been borderline Oregon-ish...atill upgrade than these glorified t-shirt jerseys.

shado_logo.gif

i feel these are maybe shooting shirts or something...the cuts on the jerseys don't appear to have the same seams or perforation as the other current sleeved adidas revolution 30 jerseys we have seen (phoenix and golden state). I could be wrong, but I would not put too much into this photo.

From the pic, they don't seem to be too tailored and look rather baggy but they could just be a retail version.. From the sleeved jerseys we have already seen worn in games, they are pretty slim fitting.

Probably just shooting/warmup jerseys; or, like you said, they're maybe the consumer retail since as far as I know, Adidas logo hasn't been approved for use on the actual on-court uniforms. Yet.

ESPN has confirmed these are the jerseys, per Uni Watch.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/9940666/uni-watch-christmas-day-uniforms-revealed

I was gonna say that maybe these are the Swingman versions, if you will, because there are adidas logos on these jerseys, but then I remembered that the All Star Game jerseys already have adidas logos on them so who knows? Either way, the designs are probably the same as these, like the article says.

more teams from the ebay digging i've done:

christmas_zps5c9bb7c9.png

Worse than I pictured. Why not use the real logos instead of white (or gray)?

Welcome to the TATC era of the NBA. Who's going to be bold and use a wraparound snake... er, Rocket trail?

These are more legible than last year's (despite having no words) but they are not better. Because they have sleeves. And they are awful and uninspired.

more teams from the ebay digging i've done:

christmas_zps5c9bb7c9.png

Worse than I pictured. Why not use the real logos instead of white (or gray)?

Welcome to the TATC era of the NBA. Who's going to be bold and use a wraparound snake... er, Rocket trail?

These are more legible than last year's (despite having no words) but they are not better. Because they have sleeves. And they are awful and uninspired.

MY EYES!

hqdefault.jpg

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

Archived