NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Too many royal blue,teal,black color haters on these boards ..too many traditionalists! I wish a team would just go Bret hart and rock pink black and white .. jk bout the last part .

New Orleans dropped the ball should have used a uniform similar to the All star game unis a few years ago or the Mardi Gras/00's Raptors with dual colors . But no.. lets do traditional blue And red and throw some gold in their for a lil flash. "Oh that's so gangster!"

When teams go outside the norm is cool..risky but cool..when you go overboard is when you get MLB style turn forward the clock unis

Sry for the fillibuster

shado_logo.gif

royal blue isn't traditional? i don't have a problem with royal blue, i just think there is too much blue in the NBA in general, i have a bigger problem with navy because it is so overused, i want the grizzles to return to teal, i want the hawks to go back to red and yellow, and pelicans would be cool if they we black and gold like the saints, i think brooklyn need another color not sure what though, and raptors need to go back to purple, and can't wait to see what the hornets will look like, hoping for something like the original.

Remember ten years ago when the Lakers and Nets wore colored socks at home in the playoffs?

60934600.jpg

AP040420010338.jpg

Perhaps it's time to bring the colored socks back. I'm getting tired of looking at either black or white socks in this period of change. More and more players are now opting for custom-made sneakers that feature more of the team's colors or theme-related colors, and no black or white in it.

And patterned socks are also becoming a trend. However, they're only used during All-Star Weekend. So why not bring out that look on a regular basis?

They sell all the colored socks with the NBA logo for retail, so I don't see why not. Might as well.

I wish some teams would bring back striped socks. They would look awesome.

Anyone know when the Lakers' sleeved jerseys will be released? For those who play NBA 2k14, shouldn't that jersey be in the game already, or does it need to be unlocked/downloaded later? Thanks.

Remember ten years ago when the Lakers and Nets wore colored socks at home in the playoffs?

AP040420010338.jpg

Perhaps it's time to bring the colored socks back. I'm getting tired of looking at either black or white socks in this period of change. More and more players are now opting for custom-made sneakers that feature more of the team's colors or theme-related colors, and no black or white in it.

And patterned socks are also becoming a trend. However, they're only used during All-Star Weekend. So why not bring out that look on a regular basis?

They sell all the colored socks with the NBA logo for retail, so I don't see why not. Might as well.

I wish some teams would bring back striped socks. They would look awesome.

who's wearing striped socks in the above picture? #3 is wearing 2 pair of socks, the white ones just a tad higher...

Lakers sleeved jersey to be released at christmas time with the rest of the special teams playing that day. It's not in the game yet.

Thanks for the info. I still think that once someone buys a game, it should be complete and no internet connection would be necessarily/required (except for patches to fix errors, not add jerseys). Not sure if that's the case here.

Lakers sleeved jersey to be released at christmas time with the rest of the special teams playing that day. It's not in the game yet.

Thanks for the info. I still think that once someone buys a game, it should be complete and no internet connection would be necessarily/required (except for patches to fix errors, not add jerseys). Not sure if that's the case here.

I suppose it's already too late for such arguments. Internet is just taken for granted nowadays and a right to internet has been included into fundamental human rights in many countries (e.g. every person in Finland is to have access to a one-megabit per second broadband connection, according to the Ministry of Transport and Communications).

Archived