NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just saw that the Milwaukee Bucks changed their court back to the previous design.

Yeah, but only because the new court was being refurbished after the cancelled preseason game vs. Toronto. Ironically the Raptors were their opponent last night.

What's the irony? You mean coincidentally?

Go A's!

I just saw that the Milwaukee Bucks changed their court back to the previous design.

Yeah, but only because the new court was being refurbished after the cancelled preseason game vs. Toronto. Ironically the Raptors were their opponent last night.

Does this honestly matter to you? C'mon man, don't be a dweeb.

90758391980.gif

Yeah, but what is its purpose? Is it there permanently? Was it just for some sort of anniversary?

yes that is what i want to know.

The patch on the Thunder jersey was to remember the Moore tornado victims for their first home game. Same logo that they wore on their sleeved summer league unis.

you said "first home game" so it will not be wear all season?

Yeah, but what is its purpose? Is it there permanently? Was it just for some sort of anniversary?

yes that is what i want to know.

The patch on the Thunder jersey was to remember the Moore tornado victims for their first home game. Same logo that they wore on their sleeved summer league unis.

you said "first home game" so it will not be wear all season?

Correct–just the first home game. They auctioned off the jerseys after the game to aid relief efforts.

Remember ten years ago when the Lakers and Nets wore colored socks at home in the playoffs?

60934600.jpg

AP040420010338.jpg

Perhaps it's time to bring the colored socks back. I'm getting tired of looking at either black or white socks in this period of change. More and more players are now opting for custom-made sneakers that feature more of the team's colors or theme-related colors, and no black or white in it.

And patterned socks are also becoming a trend. However, they're only used during All-Star Weekend. So why not bring out that look on a regular basis?

They sell all the colored socks with the NBA logo for retail, so I don't see why not. Might as well.

spacer.png

Does this honestly matter to you? C'mon man, don't be a dweeb.

not that i think it was super relevant to the conversation, but using the correct word in the correct situation is sort of an integral part of communication. irony is one of the most misused words in the english language (followed by the ridiculous use of "literally" in figurative situations).

sig2024.png

Archived