NBA Changes 2013-14 Season

Burkell007

There is one pro in all of this. All games will be color on color (Except the Lakers, because of their tradition to wear white on holidays). Like Nets Bulls will he Red on Black. That's cool

No, that's not cool. That will make it look that much more amateurish. It will look like a rec-center 5-on-5 intermural game where the teams popped for matching t-shirts with their nicknames on the back.

^As I typed that, I remember that the NBA is going to the asinine step of actually putting nicknames on the backs of jerseys for a few games. Just kill this league already.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is one pro in all of this. All games will be color on color (Except the Lakers, because of their tradition to wear white on holidays). Like Nets Bulls will he Red on Black. That's cool

No, that's not cool. That will make it look that much more amateurish. It will look like a rec-center 5-on-5 intermural game where the teams popped for matching t-shirts with their nicknames on the back.

^As I typed that, I remember that the NBA is going to the asinine step of actually putting nicknames on the backs of jerseys for a few games. Just kill this league already.

Seriously. Can we get Steve Ballmer, Larry Ellison, et al to start a new league already?

Welcome to the TATC era of the NBA.

Bad comparison. The TATC uniforms were mostly unique and creative. These are templated, lazy garbage.

not really true. most TATC were templates and lazy (oversized logo, horizontal names on the back). not to mention almost all of them followed the trend set by the royals/mariners game the year before.

Yeah, the TATC uniforms were just as generic in execution. And these very much ring true to those.

these are cool:

BYkSHP9CEAAAAt9.jpg

esp the far-left one.

As much as I want to give the Bucks credit for doing something like this, I know it's just another chapter of the carefully-crafted PR campaign to act like they suddently give a crap about the community they've been ignoring for an entire decade now that they want a new palace.

That said, Sconnie Nation's is hands down the best.

Everybody loves the ABA and they did a lot of unorthodox stuff that the NBA is just trying. i.e. Nicknames

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators

Yes bring back the Irish rainbow!!!

Btw..I believe "TEAL" is an Adidas employee cause he's trolling HARD..I was hesitant at first but after that last post of "loving" these new sleeve jerseys..I'm 65% convinced. ( :-D

I wish I was... I just like change. Some people do, some people don't.

Jaguars

Anybody know the word on Houston getting new units next season? I hate our current ones..

According to an insider (who also gave info on these which was confirmed when these leaked) they're exploring a rebrand for next year but theres been some speedbumps with Adidas. I'm not sure if it's planned for next year or the year after or if it's even official, but that's what the word is right now.

Teal I am merely poking at you...I like change too..everyone has and is entitled to their opinion..

Now about HOUSTON...I heard that too that they are gonna rebrand but Adidas (the empire) isnt agreeing with their designs and they keep going back and forth on designs and execution.

Teal I am merely poking at you...I like change too..everyone has and is entitled to their opinion..

Now about HOUSTON...I heard that too that they are gonna rebrand but Adidas (the empire) isnt agreeing with their designs and they keep going back and forth on designs and execution.

shado_logo.gif

The last few games I noticed something to myself. How much I actually hate the Knicks' home uniform and on the other side I love the away jersey! I think the current design of the uniforms works very well on the away but not on the home. When watching a Knicks home game you just see white and orange. It looks too plain and too white for me.

hi-res-7121220_display_image.jpg?1364297

But the away looks great just because of the awsome colours!

Iman+Shumpert.jpg

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Anybody know the word on Houston getting new units next season? I hate our current ones..

According to an insider (who also gave info on these which was confirmed when these leaked) they're exploring a rebrand for next year but theres been some speedbumps with Adidas. I'm not sure if it's planned for next year or the year after or if it's even official, but that's what the word is right now.

Great info! Thanks for that. Any word of what other teams are getting a re-brand for 14/15?

Jaguars

Archived