COUNTDOWN TO GRIZZLIE ATTACK!

amare32

I like them alot. I love the whites and am happy to see that they still have 'Memphis' on the roads.

BTW: This thread has me in tears. SNL celeb jeopardy owns me. :notworthy:

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

Dr. Kelso: My son is a big baseball fan. Not so much playing it, but more the designing and sewing of uniforms.

Tyler: That's neat.

Dr. Kelso: No, it's not.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like 'em. Pleasantly surprised, I didn't like the logo much. I still want a Shane Battier jersey, for the sole reason that Shane Matthews, Shane Reynolds, Shane Spencer, Shane Lechler, and Shane Doan aren't quite good enough to have replica jerseys made of them.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

I gotta say, I like 'em. I mean, I liked what they wore previously with the black/teal/red scheme... but the new uniforms are pretty tight IMO. I still hate the care-bear-esque logo, but that aside, I like the new uniforms.

"The true New Yorker secretly believes that anyone living anywhere else has got to be, in some sense, kidding."

Here's my two cents. I really don't like them. It looks like a mishmosh of Min, Den and Dal uniforms which is really terrible considering they're all in the same division. The Black,Bronze and Red would've worked a hundred times better.

Were in the same division. NBA re-alignment next year. Denver & Minnesota aren't in Memphis' division anymore.

I think they could have gotten away with having the home uniform not white, but instead that extremely pale blue (Beale Street Blue?) that you see in the bear's snout.

I like em. They're a lot better than the Nuggets and way better than what they had.

--Roger "Time?" Clemente.

champssig2.png
Follow me on Twitter if you care: @Animal_Clans.

My opinion may or may not be the same as yours. The choice is up to you.

Keanu Reeves: I shall take Balloons for $800, if you please.

Alex Trebek: That's not a category.

Keanu Reeves: My mistake. I shall choose Balloons for $600.

I know kung fu.

For the last time, no you dont!

Is it iced tea?

If you read the article carefully, it says that the White uniforms have (primarily) Navy Blue (Memphis Midnight Blue) and Medium Blue (Beale Street Blue) trim, while the road uniforms are Navy Blue with White and Light Blue (Smoke Blue) trim.

Interesting way to use all three Blues (plus Gold) without making a mess of it.

I like them quite a bit, which is cool because I'm usually not impressed by basketball uniforms. I'd wear one of these. Very nice work by the Grizzlies organization.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

Archived