COUNTDOWN TO GRIZZLIE ATTACK!

amare32

Sean Connery: I propose a conundrum to you, a riddle if you will.

Alex Trebek: I don't want to hear it...

Sean Connery: What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? One's a sick duck, and I can't remember how it ends, but your mother's a whore.

BigStuffChamps3_zps00980734.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alex Trebek: And Sean Connery the final jeopardy question was "name something you like" and you wrote... Alex Trebek... why... why i dont know what to say thank you

Sean Connery: Well laddy, I know I give you a hard time but its all in good fun.

Alex Trebek: Oh yes of course, well then and your wager... SUCKS... Alek Trebeks Sucks... I can't believe I fell for that... I hate you

ps... i love the deteriation of this thread...lmao

GDB... Brothers from other Mothers

www.pifflespodcast.com

ps... i love the deteriation of this thread...lmao

My bad :P

At least everyone's interested now, rather than when we were talking about being not excited by the Grizzlies new uniforms.

sticksstones4.png

The world's foremost practitioners of professional tag-team wrestling.

The best was Norm MacDOnald's 70's style cocky Burt Reynolds--who basically just chewed his gum loudly, did his little laugh, and acted like he owned the place--didn't have to say a thing (although he sometimes did-but mostly he laughed), it was funny to watch...

Comic Sans walks into a bar, and the bartender says, "Sorry, we don't serve your type here."

"Famous Titties, for $400, trebeck"

"That's famous Titles, not titties...."

"Not a fan of the ladies, are ya, trebeck?"

NCFA Sunset Beach Tech - Octopi

ΓΔΒ!

Going to college gets you closer to the real world, kind of like climbing a tree gets you closer to the moon.

"...a nice illustration of what you get when skill, talent, and precedent are deducted from 'creativity.' " - James Howard Kunstler

One of my favorite exchanges (that hasn't already been posted)

Trebeck: I'll tell you what, let's do "Colors that end in Urple" for 800. "This color ends in urple." Hillary Swank?

Swank: What is light urple?

Trebeck: Wow. Keanu Reeves?

Reeves: I will venture a guess. Who is Jaleel White?

Trebeck: What?

Reeves: Is that not the gentleman who played Urple, the humorous fellow with the glasses who loves cheese?

I think my favorite might be when Keanu Reeves wagers "eleventy billion" on Final Jeopardy.

When informed that's not a number, he replies "Yet...." :D

Oh, by the way, some pretty good uniforms. Although this might be the first time I've seen a uniform unveiling press release that didn't include photos.

The Memphis Grizzlies new home uniform is white, with Smoke Blue, Memphis Midnight Blue, Beale Street Blue and Grizzlies Gold trim, with the word ?Grizzlies? emblazoned across the front and the Grizzlies? logo on the lower left leg of the shorts. The Grizzlies? new road uniform has a base color of Memphis Midnight Blue, with Smoke Blue and Grizzlies Gold Trim, with the word ?Memphis? emblazoned across the front and the Grizzlies? logo on the lower left leg of the shorts.

I like it.

Yeah, they're not too bad. I'm wondering how different the new Jazz uniforms will be now.

utah_jazz_signature_s.jpgdenver_nuggets.gif

Utah Jazz Retired Number's

#1 - Frank Layden - #7 Pete Maravich - #12 John Stockton - #14 Jeff Hornacek - #35 Darrell Griffith - #53 Mark Eaton

Retired Number's To Come

#00 The Bear (Best Mascot In NBA) - #4 Adrian Dantley - #32 Karl "The Mailman" Malone

Archived