MLB throwback/special uniform thread

ThorSkaagi

I'd like to see them use a white vest with their hat logo on it. That would look sweet!

Ask, and you shall receive:

9380401167_b06c695492_z.jpg

A's should get rid of the green alternate and use this and the yellow jersey as alternates.

Jesus Christ, that's beautiful.

spacer.png

• Replies 348
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to see them use a white vest with their hat logo on it. That would look sweet!

Ask, and you shall receive:

9380401167_b06c695492_z.jpg

A's should get rid of the green alternate and use this and the yellow jersey as alternates.

The green alt works well on the road, so i wouldn't ditch it completely. Just at home.

Yes, it would.

Shame that the Angels refused to get into the spirit of the season. Best thing about the Brewers' three TBTC games this year is that almost every single player wore their pants high...

While wearing pants high would contribute to the throwback look, above all else, it's more important that the players are as comfortable as they can be so they can play their best. They should wear their pants however they want.

I am biased, but I would love to see the A's bust this out for Sunday home games or something like that like some teams do with designated throwback days

BQTVwjPCYAAfVZp.jpg

I would love them to wear that with a few tweaks as a normal alternate

spacer.png

Oh, and bring back the brown and yellow.

Yes, yes, a thousand times yes.

hcsd72.jpg

105635a_lg.jpeg

LOVE these jerseys.

I wish, I wish, I WISH, they'd go back to these colors. HATE their current look.

I don't their current uniforms, but if they could bring back this color scheme and use the striping on their current navy alternate, that would look sweet!

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

Oh come on!

The Tigers too now? Stop it for the love of possible alternate jerseys, stop the stupid changing of languages! (yes, this means I hate everyone not white as someone pointed out before, because if that was true, white people only speak English).

I hate foreign languages on jerseys. But if they must do this stupid crap, do it for other languages too.

The Tigers could have had some sweet orange jersey or another alternate rather than this stupid bull :censored:. The MLB is getting as bad as the NBA is, it's pathetic.

2ly2w09.jpg

Now, I reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaly really love these 'db' logos...

db_zps04fb1d1c.jpg

And maybe I'm the only one, but I do miss the old purple/teal scheme. And this purple is beautiful...

KGrHqRHJCgFChC6qIBQtUZsrSOg60_57_zps792d36fe.jpg

Agreed. Their current scheme fits the desert and their name better and blah blah blah, but it's very bland and doesn't pop out. Their old set was beautiful. In need of a few tweaks sure, but a solid set.

sig.png

Archived