2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The 1993-99 Flying Elvis beats the 2000-present set any day but I'd rather have them go back Pat the Patriot and still wish they played at Foxborro.

having gone to a game at foxborro, I'm going to tell you that that stadium needed to be tore down, between the aluminum bleachers that froze your ass off, the mud parking lot you had to trudge through and just that fact that most college stadiums were better than it, when compared to gillette that is still state of the art stadium it's no contest which is better.
I remember the sound system at Foxboro was horrible when I was there in the 90's. It was hard to make out what the announcer was saying. The video screen was very low definition and the stadium lacked adequate bathroom facilities. Foxboro was a professional stadium in name only.

"Of course, that's just my opinion. I could be wrong." Dennis Miller

IMHO, I hate the whites. Too many teams already with blue jerseys and white pants.

The gray is distinctive and ties into the throwback facemask. I hated the Simms-era uniforms with a passion but thought it was a sweet look when they went to the throwbacks. And that's coming from someone who doesn't really care for throwbacks as a whole.

IMHO, I hate the whites. Too many teams already with blue jerseys and white pants.

There are only four teams who wear blue jerseys, white pants as a consistent part of their uniform rotation. I don't think that's considered "too many"

BUF

SD

IND

CHI

And considering that the white pants are an alt for them, it's not really that big of a deal

Go A's!

I like when the G-men wear the white pants because they wear white shoes with them. Which means many of their players aren't wearing those ugly-ass "team color" grey shoes (which looks goofy when the Giants are supposed to be black shoe team).

I'd actually like to see the white pants more (and I think we will in 2014). And bring back the red alternate jersey and wear them with the grey pants. That is a sharp look for the Gents.

Apples and oranges. The teams you mentioned don't have "groovy stripes" on their helmets and/or jerseys like the Browns and Saints do.

Penn State has a stripe on their helmet.

All the Brownies have to do is rid themselves of those pointless and gaudy faux-sleeve stripes on their jerseys. Put the helmet stripe on their white pants. Bring the orange pants back (with the same helmet stripe) and keep the solid brown pants as a 3rd option. Throw the striped socks into Lake Erie and go with solid brown socks with all 3 pant combos. That could clean up their current mess of a uniform very quickly (and the Browns current uniform is a mess).

The Saints should just take the stripes off their helmet altogether. They have always seemed out of place with the rest of their uniform. The Saints really have a pretty basic and clean uniform so this would go right along with that.

The Rams should bring back the solid gold pants (which most here would agree with) and also redo their navy pants (by making them stripeless as well). And eliminate the white pants altogether. The Rams are another team that is pretty clean and uncluttered. Stripes for stripes sake on their pants don't make sense (especially considering that stripe on the navy pants almost gives off a "royal blue" look on TV).

Some teams look very good with striped pants. If they make sense with the rest of their uniform or have something to do with their helmet stripe. Some are pointless and unneccesary.

There are only four teams who wear blue jerseys, white pants as a consistent part of their uniform rotation. I don't think that's considered "too many"

BUF

SD

IND

CHI

And considering that the white pants are an alt for them, it's not really that big of a deal

And Tennessee

And Denver

And Houston

BUF

SD

IND

CHI

And Tennessee

And Denver

And Houston

Denver used to wear blue jerseys with white pants, but now they wear those mono blue unitards, and orange jerseys with white pants.

BUF

SD

IND

CHI

And Tennessee

And Denver

And Houston

Ok, I missed Houston. Other than that, that's it.

Go A's!

BUF

SD

IND

CHI

And Tennessee

And Denver

And Houston

The only two games this has been true for the Titans were on 10/20 vs the 49ers (navy blue jersey) and vs the Colts on 11/14 (Titans blue jersey). Don't know if we'll see the Titans in white pants the rest of the season.

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 13 (Part 1)

Packers @ Lions

JLdWx.jpgG4GYw.jpg

Raiders @ Cowboys

AvaEs.jpg8dkp6Ul.jpg?1

Steelers @ Ravens

k78fY.jpg81Cyjcv.jpg

Falcons @ Bills

HvLND.jpgKeq79Q6.jpg

Titans @ Colts

eUjA7.jpg9zXp4.jpg

Archived