2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vikings confirming the purple pants again today @Bal. They've worn them every road game thus far. With only one road game after this, I'm surprised to not have seen white/white when that's all they've worn for decades. Don't get me wrong, I like the purple pants, just want to see how all white looks in action with the new set.

Also, per Mr. Creamer himself on twitter, Dolhins in aqua pants.

twitter_zps93c9c8f9.png @josh_j12 smbelt_zps438edf04.png

CFA- Fargo Bobcats

When are the Titans going to wear pants other than the navy blue? Seems like they've worn them in most of their games. Since they're home next week for the first time in eons, I'd love to see what they wear with the Titans blue jerseys.

They've worn 7 different jersey/pants combinations this season (preseason included), so there's really no telling what they'll wear. They've been switching it up. But I'm willing to bet they'll wear the light blue jersey/nave blue pants combination next week.

When are the Titans going to wear pants other than the navy blue? Seems like they've worn them in most of their games. Since they're home next week for the first time in eons, I'd love to see what they wear with the Titans blue jerseys.

Hopefully the Titans Blue pants..

spacer.png

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 15 (Part 1)

Chargers @ Broncos

Oyp5KxV.jpglewAf3r.jpg

Redskins @ Falcons

KKC6aBR.jpgivM4G.jpg

Cardinals @ Titans

RV66I.jpgCiY0o.jpg

49ers @ Buccaneers

YEF7l.jpgHWBnOBE.jpg

Saints @ Rams

M2YmX.jpgWbI7U.jpg

I think the Jets will wear the green pants with the white jerseys and I HOPE the Panthers bring out the black pants with their black jerseys.

The Panthers wore the black pants once this year for a meaningless exhibition game in Philly. I'd hope they bring them out for their final 2 home games (this week against the Jest and next week against NOLA). For as much stink and excitement they created last year with them and the "promise of more games this year" from Panther folks, the fact that we've only seen them once in 17 games is puzzling. And still have no clue why they can't be worn some with the white jerseys. Besides Carolina being one of the most conservative franchises on earth.

Imagine the Seahawks go back to the navy britches this week on the road too. They lost last week in white pants and the grey pants are not a contrast with the Giants grey pants (and as strange as it sounds, I think the Seahawks are a team that actually looks at this when deciding what to wear on the road). In fact, if things work out, the Seahawks will likely only have 2 more "road" games left this season. This week in New York and for the Super Bowl also in New York. They'll be in white jerseys for both games.

Archived