2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't know if this has been brought up but a few of the Seahawks coaches are wearing gear with the old logo on it. Seems strange that they wouldn't get current stuff to wear.

Is it nike stuff? Because if it was reebok they couldn't wear it

It must be Reebok because the Seahawks switched logos when Nike took over.

That seems to be how they're celebrating their 15th anniversary in Tennessee--colored jersey with white pants @ home; white jersey with navy blue pants on the road.

I don't think so. They've worn dark blue pants three times at home this season. They've worn the light blue jersey/white pants combination twice in the two months since Bud Adams' death and not once in the 15 years before it. I think that just reinforces the fact that Adams was the one preventing the Titans from wearing the combination. You may be right about the road combination only being a one-year thing, though. I wouldn't mind if they alternated light and dark blue pants on the road next season.

Did they ever wear that combo before Bud Adams died?

No.

As a Titans/Oilers fan, I can't imagine Bud hating the Columbia over white combo. If he had his way, they'd still be the Tennessee Oilers in Moon era uniforms.

I think its more likely that the team is wearing them in honor of Bud and the Oiler legacy than to spite their dead owner... or finally wearing it since there no one there to stop them. Just my opinion.

Remember any combos posted prior to game or posted prior to an announcement by the team are an assumption and will be updated as needed.

Regular Season Week 16 (Part 1)

Dolphins @ Bills

6xCXmbS.jpg?1Keq79Q6.jpg

Saints @ Panthers

g05bW.jpgNom5Z.jpg

Cowboys @ Redskins

mAmxu.jpgZSeIG.jpg

Buccaneers @ Rams

7PN5sCh.jpgDoeEa.jpg

Bears @ Eagles

NDsUYJy.jpgB7CAg.jpg

Archived