2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I'm not mistaken, the Lions haven't worn the throwbacks on Thanksgiving in quite some time. I can understand when they play the Texans, Titans or the Pats or a team they really have no history with. But if you play the Packers, what would be the reasoning for not? You're two of the oldest franchises in the NFL, playing on Thanksgiving. I don't get it.

They last wore them in 2010 vs the Pats.

-f4f2607ab277766f.jpg

Reebok was the official uniform supplier back then. The team has yet to develop a throwback with Nike, which is the reason why you didnt see it this year.

also they flexed Carolina/New Orleans to Sunday Night next week.

I am rooting against Seattle just because of their craptastic uni's.

Saints, either go to white pants on the road, or put a white/gold/white stripe on the black leggings you wear. Or gold/white/gold. Thin stripes though, please.

I can understand not wearing the gold/white/gold, because it may look to similiar to SF. So then do something with the black pants or go to white ones!!

I'd guess the Ravens are in purple jerseys and white pants this week. They normally only wear purple/black 2-3 times a year total.

Saints will be in all black. They almost always wear all black for primetime games. No reason to believe they do anything else for a division rival for 1st place.

And the Saints DON'T need white pants. White pants with a vegas gold helmet is not a good look.

If I'm not mistaken, the Lions haven't worn the throwbacks on Thanksgiving in quite some time. I can understand when they play the Texans, Titans or the Pats or a team they really have no history with. But if you play the Packers, what would be the reasoning for not? You're two of the oldest franchises in the NFL, playing on Thanksgiving. I don't get it.

They last wore them in 2010 vs the Pats.

Reebok was the official uniform supplier back then. The team has yet to develop a throwback with Nike, which is the reason why you didnt see it this year.

also they flexed Carolina/New Orleans to Sunday Night next week.

Even though they have it listed on the official style guide...

AmPJ0Ty.png 

Archived