2013 NFL Season week by week uniform match-up combos

canzman

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thank God. They have come to their senses.

No, they got their ass handed to them in Seattle in the regular season and are trying to change things up in Game 2.

Not hard to figure out if you actually pay attention.

If they win and SF wins, betcha they are in black pants next week. But highly doubtful Seattle is going down at home.

No, they got their ass handed to them in Seattle in the regular season and are trying to change things up in Game 2.

If they win and SF wins, betcha they are in black pants next week. But highly doubtful Seattle is going down at home.

I knew why they switched, but dont you think that if they win in the gold pants they might think they are lucky and wear then for the rest of atleast this playoffs?

I knew why they switched, but dont you think that if they win in the gold pants they might think they are lucky and wear then for the rest of atleast this playoffs?

They might and I would want them to if the Panthers win and they play at Carolina, but if San Fran wins, I would hope they go with the black pants to offset all the gold.

I think the Seahawks should have added a set of neon green socks to their current set to be worn with their blue pants. Seeing how they cannot have a green alt jersey as long as they have the grays, it would be neat to see green utilized somewhere other than striping and number outlines.

Hotter Than July > Thriller

The Saints actually look like an NFL team when they wear gold pants.

Yes, we shant' have anyone in the NFL look different. Everyone must adhere to strict NFL standards and do everything the same. Its the NFL way.

Once again...why do the Saints insist on continuing to using the striping on their helmet that has ZERO to do with the rest of their uniform? That striping was for when they used those stripes on their pants back in the 1970's. They don't use that pattern anymore and haven't for decades. Go to a solid black stripe on the helmet to match their dull gold pants. The white on the helmet just looks goofy and out-of-place, especially when they wear black jersey's.

Really like the Panthers in black pants. I usually don't like monohrome, especially if it's a dark jersey/pants with a light helmet, but the Panthers are the exception to the rule. The light blue socks really make it work. But I'm not sure if I like it more than their home look with the silver pants and I don't like teams wearing an alternate in the playoffs even if it's just different pants.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

The only thing holding the Panthers back from being top 10 in the league is a black helmet and white letters. That beautiful shade of blue really gets let down from the overuse of silver. The 1990s silver helmet clashes with the modern, sleek, and all black look of the rest of the uniform. Those blue socks really make the uniform pop too. In an odd way, the Panthers all black uniform reminds me of how amazing the Jags set could have looked if it was just less complex; a streamlined, better-looking version of their uniform if you will.

cam-newton-carolina-panthers.jpg

20130810-FollowingUp.jpg

The only thing holding the Panthers back from being top 10 in the league is a black helmet and white letters. That beautiful shade of blue really gets let down from the overuse of silver. The 1990s silver helmet clashes with the modern, sleek, and all black look of the rest of the uniform. Those blue socks really make the uniform pop too. In an odd way, the Panthers all black uniform reminds me of how amazing the Jags set could have looked if it was just less complex; a streamlined, better-looking version of their uniform if you will.

I'm confused - overuse of Silver? I'm also puzzled by the "black helmet and white letters"...not sure what you mean about "white letters". The numerals on their uniforms are already White - is that what you're referring to?

I'm confused - overuse of Silver? I'm also puzzled by the "black helmet and white letters"...not sure what you mean about "white letters". The numerals on their uniforms are already White - is that what you're referring to?

You have a right to be confused, because that's quite a colossal mix-up. I meant a black helmet and white outlines in regards to the shoulder striping. Also, I suppose "overuse" of silver is a bad way of explaining what I'd prefer. I actually think Carolina should do away with silver completely. "Overuse" implies that I just think there's too much silver, that there should be a lesser amount. I do mean that, but I want silver completely gone, not just minimized.

Yes, we shant' have anyone in the NFL look different. Everyone must adhere to strict NFL standards and do everything the same. Its the NFL way.

Oh dennis...so predictable.

Oh dennis...so predictable.

Seriously. I've posted something in the past and said to myself "bergan is going to lose his mind over this". Not ten minutes later there was a new trolly post dripping with condescension from great arbiter of what's acceptable in football uniforms dennisbergan.

Dude needs a new act. His bit is tired.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Archived