NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new record for longest Field Goal ever Matt Prater bye bye Tom Dempsey and your wooden foot, you are now just a foot note.

You mean half foot note.

"The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed."

I know that it was a blown call in the Browns game, but I really don't think it would have mattered in the end. I think the Pats would have gotten it into the end zone anyway. Plus, after the Panthers and Jets games, I think we needed a call to go our way.

The Jets game was the correct call. The Panthers game I'll give ya, although the call is still questionable, but the Patriots also benefited from a huge missed holding call in their win over the Saints.

Also, so much for Peyton shrinking in the cold, eh, Tank? 51 points for the Broncos.

IUe6Hvh.png

When you see both Ball and Moreno having solid days on the ground, it becomes impossible to shutdown Denver's excellent passing attack.

There was concern when Denver let McGahee leave. So much for that - Moreno and now Ball, provided he has helped alleviate his fumbling issues, have fortified that running game as well. Huge development for Denver.

spacer.png

Hey Eli. Welcome back to San Diego.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Schmuck.

10 years later and I'm still peeved at the fact he got to choose where he got drafted. Obviously the choice worked out but come on! He was rookie that had yet to step on an NFL field and he should've been happy to play anywhere. The NFL is a privilege not a birth rite.
I think you're horribly underestimating the power the NFL has in America.
Not really. I'm just of the mindset that a very select few ever make it to the league and those that do should cherish that blessing. I can think of a few guys that would've killed to be in Eli's position and would've gladly went wherever they got drafted. I may be wrong because I flat out don't remember but I don't think Peyton protested going to Indy.

Why shouldn't Eli get to choose where he works? With just about every other profession in the world, the employee has a say in where they work. Chastising Eli for not wanting to work for the Chargers is like chastising an accountant who turns down an offer at Microsoft.

jNTsTyQ.png

When you see both Ball and Moreno having solid days on the ground, it becomes impossible to shutdown Denver's excellent passing attack.

You realize that Moreno ran for 224 with a TD in the loss at New England, right? Billichek let the running game do whatever Denver wanted as they were not going to let Manning beat them. He was correct.

Hey Eli. Welcome back to San Diego.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Schmuck.

10 years later and I'm still peeved at the fact he got to choose where he got drafted. Obviously the choice worked out but come on! He was rookie that had yet to step on an NFL field and he should've been happy to play anywhere. The NFL is a privilege not a birth rite.
I think you're horribly underestimating the power the NFL has in America.
Not really. I'm just of the mindset that a very select few ever make it to the league and those that do should cherish that blessing. I can think of a few guys that would've killed to be in Eli's position and would've gladly went wherever they got drafted. I may be wrong because I flat out don't remember but I don't think Peyton protested going to Indy.

Indy's management isn't as butt lost as the Chargers.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guess we need to spend more money on the offensive line. Wheeeee!

DonValentinoRamslose_zps2d1f8913.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

Well I hope so, I cant take more Boston Strong Bullship

What happened during the marathon was awful and tragic. But unfortunately Boston fans have turned it into "Hey look how awesome our fans are!" Not only is it arrogant, but extremely disrespectful. They expect the whole country to root for their teams because of what happened, even if they are completely unrelated.

Archived