NFL '13 SEASON THREAD

Cujo

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the :censored: . This sums up the Redskins' season perfectly.

Now let all hell break loose in DC, I wouldn't mind if they just folded the whole damn team. The owner sucks, GM sucks, coaches suck, everything about them is :censored: cking terrible.

If you can't stop a 4th & goal from the 12 with a practically injured quarterback who is known for blowing games you fail as a coach. Bye-Bye Shanahan. Enjoy your (permanent) retirement.

That's probably just an overreaction. I'll have a completely different opinion tomorrow morning.

File:Virginia Tech Hokies logo.svg

Dear Tampa, your line has problems.

DonValentinoRamswin_zps258b9f6d.jpg

On 8/1/2010 at 4:01 PM, winters in buffalo said:
You manage to balance agitation with just enough salient points to keep things interesting. Kind of a low-rent DG_Now.
On 1/2/2011 at 9:07 PM, Sodboy13 said:
Today, we are all otaku.

"The city of Peoria was once the site of the largest distillery in the world and later became the site for mass production of penicillin. So it is safe to assume that present-day Peorians are descended from syphilitic boozehounds."-Stephen Colbert

POTD: February 15, 2010, June 20, 2010

The Glorious Bloom State Penguins (NCFAF) 2014: 2-9, 2015: 7-5 (L Pineapple Bowl), 2016: 1-0 (NCFAB) 2014-15: 10-8, 2015-16: 14-5 (SMC Champs, L 1st Round February Frenzy)

BOOOOM!

I would have taken literally any win today, especially with the rain, but a last minute comeback drive like that could not have been more satisfying. Now take care of business next week against the Falcons and wrap up the number 2 seed, never would have considered that possible at the start of the season.

Keep pounding.

1 hour ago, BringBackTheVet said:

sorry sweetie, but I don't suck minor-league d

CCSLC Post of the day September 3rd 2012

Relieved right now. Dangit cowboys, you're gonna make me watch next week.

That was my exact same thought.

I was prepared to lose today. I was willing to accept that our season was over and I wouldn't care anymore this season...but now that they won, damnit. I'll be in front of my TV next week, nervous as f***, lol.

I'm just going to throw this stat out there:

The Cowboys are 11-0 when Murray has 20+ carries. Just sayin'.

Cowboys - Lakers - LAFC - USMNT - LA Rams - LA Kings - NUFC 

Me thinks for the 3rd straight year the NFC East Championship Game will be on Sunday Night....

Ugh. I'm so sick of the Cowboys yearly elimination ritual on the night of Week 17. But alas, the NFL and NBC think that every football fan in America has a man-crush on everything NFC East-related.

In other games that didn't matter..........Titans beat Jacksonville and their ugly helmets, The Jets win just to pad their stats for most wins at MetLife Stadium. It's an excuse, Isn't this Cowboys victory going to mean the Eagles will choke tonight?

Doesn't really matter what the Eagles do tonight. Win or lose, the Eagles-Cowboys winner next week wins the East.

December 2, playing for the #1 seed. December 29, fighting for a playoff spot.

Does ATL>CAR + NO>TB make the Saints the 2 seed again? I need something to root for.

The NFC South winner will be the #2 seed, that much is for certain. A Saints win and Panthers loss puts New Orleans back to #2.

A Saints loss, and two Arizona victories, and New Orleans misses the playoffs.

--

McCarthy is a little bit more at ease right now. Cincinnati hasn't won the North, but they are in the playoffs now with Miami's loss.

spacer.png

Watch Dallas blow this one. For once though, nice clutch play by Romo.

I'm still confused why WAS called a timeout and still failed to blitz a one legged Romo.

Blitzing forces Murray to block with blitz pickup. Heck Orakpo wasn't even in the game on 4th down.

Cowboys actually did clutch things? I just caught a glance of it on the bottom of the screen so I'm not sure exactly how it happened

Dallas tries two running plays from the 1, gets stuffed, 4th and goal from the 11 and Romo finds Murray in the front corner. 24-23 Dallas, 1:08 left

************************************************************************************************

Doesn't really matter what the Eagles do tonight. Win or lose, the Eagles-Cowboys winner next week wins the East.

It still means something for the #3 seed, but that's it

I've discovered a tried and true method for my own enjoyment of football.

I don't watch it anymore.

Seriously, whenever I take a season off watching the NFL, the Bears pull first in the division.

I so want to watch the Eagles - Bears game, but I don't want to mess this thing up.

Cowboys actually did clutch things? I just caught a glance of it on the bottom of the screen so I'm not sure exactly how it happened

Dallas tries two running plays from the 1, gets stuffed, 4th and goal from the 11 and Romo finds Murray in the front corner. 24-23 Dallas, 1:08 left

So Romo specifically did clutch things? Sweet! Happy for him. Now hopefully they lose next week and it's not Romo's fault because he gets way more crap than he deserves.

IUe6Hvh.png

Archived