2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

No, I like your posts! They keep me informed on a team I don't see much of. I just wasn't going to let the "still terrible" joke pass by and it was all I had to work with.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm calling Mike Smith the next time I need a tree chopped down. He could probably axe it down in one swing.

These goal posts don't move off their moorings that easily do they? What's harder to break, a goalie stick or a tibia?

5-1-0 with Horton in the lineup. Four straight W's, five out of the last six, jumped Carolina and New Jersey tonight, and two points out of a playoff spot. The Blue Jackets are now in the playoff conversation in the East. Big win for the good guys tonight.

PvO6ZWJ.png

This Kings/Canucks game is only half over and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't one of the dirtiest games I've ever seen.

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

This Kings/Canucks game is only half over and I'd be lying if I said it wasn't one of the dirtiest games I've ever seen.

Is it a dive-a-thon?

Dustin Brown fell over pretty easily on a Bieksa cross-check, but you can't really embellish being leg locked while down and crosschecked in the head again after you get back up.

Also: Tom Sestito has 0 TOI, 27 PIM, and a match penalty

kingsfightin.gif

the worst helmets design to me is the Jacksonville jaguars hamlets from 1995 to 2012 because you can't see the logo vary wall

Psh, everybody knows the most hostile hockey matchup of all time took place in 1994, complete with an intensely dirty finish:

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Bd-DtjJIUAAqCP4.jpg

NHL@NHL

#StadiumSeries LA at Dodger Stadium will have beach volleyball, palm trees and so much more.

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

Bd-DtjJIUAAqCP4.jpg

NHL@NHL

#StadiumSeries LA at Dodger Stadium will have beach volleyball, palm trees and so much more.

This rendering is so unrealistic. It shows a full stadium.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

The 2015 draft will be on home soil for the 1st overall pickers, then.

The Oilers are moving to Sunrise? Can South Florida support two teams?

With Bettman, you never know. Ladies and Gentlemen, the Miami Oilers!

Mascot leaked:

cartoon-duck-oil-spill.jpg

Archived