2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

Keith Olberman is a pompous blowhard who has sburnt every bridge he has ever crossed, he should not even respond to this, and the fact he does shows its only a matter of time before he is podcasting from the funny farm.

Considering that he broadcasts from Times Square all they'd have to do is take out the visuals.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I didn't realize this until now, but Paul Devorski was a ref for both the Kings/Canucks and Ducks/Canucks games. That probably explains the penalty situation. Sestito gave the Kings the same 7 minute power play that he gave the Ducks last night. (Add in Hansen in the Ducks game too for the 7 minutes of 5-on-3.)

I guess I wouldn't blame him for just flat out being over Sestito and the Canucks antics.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

So I didn't realize this until now, but Paul Devorski was a ref for both the Kings/Canucks and Ducks/Canucks games. That probably explains the penalty situation. Sestito gave the Kings the same 7 minute power play that he gave the Ducks last night. (Add in Hansen in the Ducks game too for the 7 minutes of 5-on-3.)

I guess I wouldn't blame him for just flat out being over Sestito and the Canucks antics.

Probably is like most NHL officials in that they're not fans of Torts running his goddamn mouth, too. Then again this is the Canucks we're talking about, so it's difficult not to hate them from any perspective, official or no.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Keith Olbermann got in a fight with Tom Sestito's little sister. [homer]What an age we live in.[/homer]

The way I read it was that she tweeted at him and he tweeted back not knowing it was a 13 year old girl.

Which I find odd that a 13 year old girl has (needs) a twitter account and she tweeted about some political stuff that I'm not sure she fully understands.

Obviously she's just repeating what her parents have said.

Probably is like most NHL officials in that they're not fans of Torts running his goddamn mouth, too. Then again this is the Canucks we're talking about, so it's difficult not to hate them from any perspective, official or no.

I'd like to submit this gif of Paul Devorski pointing to the Canucks bench last night and calling somebody (I have no idea who it could be) a "f***ing ***hole"

devorskiahole.gif?w=640&h=360

I wonder how common it is for the NHL to have an officiating crew to handle an Anaheim and a Los Angeles game when they're on consecutive nights or two games in three days, as it seems that these two tend to get the same opponent on back-to-back games (especially since Anaheim seems to have a lot of home Sunday games and the Kings having a bunch of Monday night home dates).....

I was watching highlights from what I assume was the Canucks feed... they called Booth running into the goaltender on the Canucks' goal "a good power move". Did they let that goal stand as a sort of participation trophy for Vancouver?

I was watching highlights from what I assume was the Canucks feed... they called Booth running into the goaltender on the Canucks' goal "a good power move". Did they let that goal stand as a sort of participation trophy for Vancouver?

Spoiled what was eventually going to be a shutout, and I really don't understand why that was allowed to stand.

Booth drove the crease, ran into Andersen, wasn't pushed into the goalie, and then while Andersen is dazed on his stomach on the other side of the crease, Kassian puts the puck in. How in the hell is that not goaltender interference?

We've seen goalie interference called this season for someone simply standing in front of the goalie with his skates on the edge of the crease. How is bowling over the goaltender not goaltender interference?

Spoiled what was eventually going to be a shutout, and I really don't understand why that was allowed to stand.

Booth drove the crease, ran into Andersen, wasn't pushed into the goalie, and then while Andersen is dazed on his stomach on the other side of the crease, Kassian puts the puck in. How in the hell is that not goaltender interference?

We've seen goalie interference called this season for someone simply standing in front of the goalie with his skates on the edge of the crease. How is bowling over the goaltender not goaltender interference?

The Dustin Brown rule?

The Dustin Brown rule?

Oh whine, whine, whine. Hey, when your team shows some gonads, then start chirping. All I see out of them is a team that is trying to prove a point and that point is losing 8 out 9 while acting like a bunch of goons. This team looks like a team in a free fall and there's no end in sight. The fact that they employ Siestito, shows the Vancouver coaching staff has no clue what they are doing. Why this moron is in the game, I don't know. It's morons like Siestito that need to be banned from the game of hockey and give the game a bad name.

Archived