2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

We have too many guys right now not contributing to the level we saw most of the season." Before Q lights the trade beacons he may want to recall Bowman's desire of never doing a major signing or trade again, exclusively building the roster via the draft.

RE: Pirri, Morin, and Teravainan I hear are good. Well, at least Teravainan.

Yeah, Teraveinen is really good. He's like Finnish Kane.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to TSN, Wade Redden has officially announced his retirement.

I'm surprised he didn't latch onto a team from this past offseason. He looked good in his go around here in Boston and was actually very pleasantly surprised by his play down the stretch.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

facepalm_227785.jpg

Because there's just no way that this could have negative consequences.

Mighty Ducks of Anaheim (CHL - 2018 Orr Cup Champions) Chicago Rivermen (UBA/WBL - 2014, 2015, 2017 Intercontinental Cup Champions)

King's Own Hexham FC (BIP - 2022 Saint's Cup Champions) Portland Explorers (EFL - Elite Bowl XIX Champions) Real San Diego (UPL) Red Bull Seattle (ULL - 2018, 2019, 2020 Gait Cup Champions) Vancouver Huskies (CL)

For those that don't know, Logan Couture will be out 3-4 weeks undergoing surgery. Sharks host Red Wings tonight, Wingels and Kennedy back in lineup. Hamilton Freddie reassigned and Matt Tennyson recalled for defensive insurance.

Sharks need to play more consistent. Played well in Chicago and then not so well in Nashville.

I wonder if Desjardins (or maybe even Tennyson) will go with anyone tonight.

Hurricanes beat the Leafs 6-1 in a virtually empty arena, but remember, Raleigh is better than Hartford, tra la la.

Florida and Buffalo tied at 1 after 65. Of course.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

A friend looked up Crawford's save percentage on the PK this season. It's .800. Now that's an indictment of everybody.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Easily the darkest days for the Flames franchise since the early Aughts.

Should be a good ride....

Calgary's been shutout in five of their last seven games. Jeez. That's almost impossible.

You'd think in this day in age. Oh well, I'm honesty okay with this, what I'm okay with is the lack of effort from the guys I want to see do well.

I'm sure we'll get a better deal for our guys come March than Feaster ever got, Burke is gonna make it interesting.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Dan Cleary should be expecting a word with Mr. Shanahan soon.

The Sharks roll the Wings despite being down a bunch of guys. Detroit looked pretty bad despite having 4 days off. Do I go to the well here with the term "Scheduling loss"? :P

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

This Ducks team is one confident bunch, and man does it show.

As much as I would really like for them to stop having :censored: first periods, it doesn't even matter most nights. No matter what the situation, they really truly do believe they are going to win every single game. Whether they're down and they have to come back, or they're up and have to maintain a lead, they go and do it. It's amazing. Now they can afford to go down two goals to teams like Edmonton or Nashville like they have, but while they did come back from down two against Vancouver and weathered an early control by Boston before the power play kicked in, that's not something they should practice. Because on the other side of the coin, San Jose jumped all over them the last game in San Jose and the whole thing was a wash. (But even then they had a late push.)

It's really one of the best examples of a self-fulfilling prophecy that I've ever seen in one of my sports teams. I guess we're kinda seeing in with my Colts in football (man, don't let Andy see this. I'm having a pretty good time in sports. But hey the Angels/Lakers even it out? Kinda?), but this Ducks team, no matter what, believes they are going to win every single game. And it's great, because they're 15-1 over their last 16.

Oh, and Getzlaf for Hart, 3-game goal streak for Perry and #TeemuForever

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

It's really one of the best examples of a self-fulfilling prophecy that I've ever seen in one of my sports teams. I guess we're kinda seeing in with my Colts in football (man, don't let Andy see this. I'm having a pretty good time in sports. But hey the Angels/Lakers even it out? Kinda?), but this Ducks team, no matter what, believes they are going to win every single game. And it's great, because they're 15-1 over their last 16.

I don't miss anything, son. You better cut this happy crap out, you're doing it all wrong.

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Archived