2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That last OT must've been some intense, sloppy hockey. I don't know why sharing the title was the best solution.

My Ohio high school hockey career ended in the fourth overtime of a state playoff game. It was one of the most devastating things that's ever happened to me. If it had gotten to the seventh OT of the championship game I would've had a difficult time functioning on the ice.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Even if you account for the players at the bench, they have 7 players skating on the ice and one more who appears to be going on the ice. That's actually hilarious, perfectly sums up the Panthers.

Did they just get one penalty for that? Or none since that referee in the back doesn't even have his hand up.

Just watching Sens-Preds on TSN, and they cut in with footage from Dallas, where apparently Rich Peverley collapsed on the bench tonight. He had just returned to the lineup after being sidelined with a cardiac issue. Looked really scary.

Per TSN: Peverley was taken to hospital by ambulance. No word yet from the NHL if the game will continue tonight or be suspended.

Peverley had a procedure done in September to correct an irregular heartbeat and missed the whole preseason. He apparently wasn't feeling well after a game last Monday.

Distressing news that Rich Peverley has collapsed on the bench in Dallas tonight.

PA announcer in Dallas just announced that Peverley is awake and headed to the hospital. Jackets announcing team saying "it's the best news we could hear under the circumstances." For whatever that is worth.

EDIT: Jackets president John Davidson just said that Peverley is OK. The game has been postponed.

BB52Big.jpg

Absolutely loved Peverley when he was with the Bruins and was actually more upset about him going to the Stars than I was with Seguin. Glad to hear he's going to be ok!

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Archived