2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tkH3J0X.jpg

I was going to say this looks weird, but then I looked it up and Gaborik only played 34 games for the Blue Jackets. Jeff Carter played 39. I would've lost money on that if I had bet someone which player had the shorter stint with the CBJ.

PvO6ZWJ.png

tkH3J0X.jpg

I was going to say this looks weird, but then I looked it up and Gaborik only played 34 games for the Blue Jackets. Jeff Carter played 39. I would've lost money on that if I had bet someone which player had the shorter stint with the CBJ.

You probably got confused because Gaborik was a member of the team for longer, despite playing fewer games.

Damn, that bastard (kinda) did it. That was the only explanation I could think of for not giving up the pick the year they were in the Stanley Cup Final... give up the pick, and then it's done. Keep fighting, and you never know what might happen.

Now the damn Sabres are playing like they don't even want the first pick. 4-1 since the Olympic break.

Thanks for warning us that "Jonas Enroth" is nothing more than a pseudonym for "Cloned Ryan Miller", buddy. Would've saved me a lot of irritation tonight, not that the Lightning haven't caused enough irritation of late as it is anyway.

spacer.png

Wow. I was hoping the Sharks could make a game of it, but man. I didn't think the Sharks could win a wide open game against the Penguins. Thankfully, I was wrong. Sharks swarm Pittsburgh with 4 goals in the third period.

FTF says Torres and Thornton getting physical in the middle frame helped spark the recovery effort.

Plus, Crosby at a -5 for the game? Yowzers.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Sounds like Martin St. Louis went all Hollywood Hogan on the Bolts.

"Let me tell you something, Jack - I've been wasting my time on these idiot fans for 14 years, and it's been a long time since these chumps have even smelled Stanley Cup, brother! I'm getting too old for this crap, Mean Gene. I'm done kicking the can down the road for these cretins! nYr is going to the promised land, brother!"

"You are nothing more than a small cancer on this message board. You are not entertaining, you are a complete joke."

twitter

Sounds like Martin St. Louis went all Hollywood Hogan on the Bolts.

"The first thing you gotta realize, brother, is that this right here is the future of NHL hockey. You can call this the New Rangers Order of hockey, brother! But Billionaire Yzerman wanted to talk turkey with St. Louis, brother! Billionaire Yzerman promised me world calibre matchups! Well as far as Billionaire Yzerman goes, and the whole of the Tampa Bay Lightning goes, I'm bored, brother!"

Archived