2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HO. LY. :censored: ING. :censored: .

Largest comeback in franchise history. Team record 49th win. 106 points, three clear of San Jose with a game in hand.

Wow. Just... wow.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

I want Ondrej Pavelec as the #1 goalie on a Blackhawks divisional opponent for the rest of my days.

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Throwing this back to the Bruins/Fire Department, it wouldn't shock me one bit if this was done under the players insistence.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

GOOD JOKE DUCKS. APRIL FOOLS. HA HA HA. YOU CAN START PLAYING NOW...

The playoffs are going to suck. This isn't going to be fun.

Just another reason why you should let the entire game play out before you jump off buildings.

Still MIGHTY = west coast version of CS85

Just another reason why you should let the entire game play out before you jump off buildings.

Well we all knew that.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Oh, come on.

The Ducks were playing like absolute garbage and down 4-0 at the time. The Jets were outshooting them 20-5 at one point. Add that in with some of the Ducks recent flopping around, it didn't look like that outcome was very probable and the Ducks looked like they were ready to flounder down the stretch again. If it was only 2-0 or even 3-0 and the Ducks were getting their fair share of chances, I wouldn't have said anything.

And while the comeback was amazing, this game still showed some of the things I think will come back to bite the Ducks. I'll stand by that. There's some issues to correct in the next two weeks or it probably won't be a long run for the Ducks. They can't play games like that in the playoffs.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

Without the clever and timely GIFs.

While I normally tend to disagree with Ducks' fans on anything, I can relate what Still Mighty is saying to how the Sens usually play during the second half of a game.

That is until they turned into the freaking Penguins.

Miller playing out of his mind right now versus the orange freaks from Philly. There's just too many broad stripes on those Flyers jerseys.

"And then I remember to relax, and stop trying to hold on to it, and then it flows through me like rain and I can't feel anything but gratitude for every single moment of my stupid little life... You have no idea what I'm talking about, I'm sure. But don't worry... you will someday." 

Archived