2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

You have to remember that Ottawa has been around for barely 20 years, and they came into an area where fans were (and still somewhat are) split between the two most established teams in the league. Not to mention the fact that many of their seasons have been absolute :censored:. Although, I feel like they've started to make some noise in the Canadian market over the last year or two with their success. They're a young and exciting team to watch and I'd really like to see them succeed.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canucks definitely not enjoying their first season in the Pacific. 1-8-3 agains the Ducks/Kings/Sharks, outscored 45-17 in those games, and one more against both the Ducks and Kings this season. Yikes.

Ducks get 5 of 6 points in Western Canada, regain the Pacific Division lead over San Jose (with two games in hand on the Sharks), tie team wins record with 48, team record 23rd road win, and 2nd best point total in team history at 103. Neat.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

So, this happened tonight in Buffalo.

This happened in Hartford one time. Sean Burke skated to the bench during a delayed penalty and a forward split the D with a pass and it ended up in Hartford's own net. Fans started booing Sean Burke.

On 4/10/2017 at 3:05 PM, Rollins Man said:

what the hell is ccslc?

Why can't an a$$hole team like the Red Wings or the Penguins go through what the Leafs are going through? Why's it always gotta be the Maple Leafs?

Starting Tuesday the Blue Jackets have 8 games in the next 12 days. I think 4 or 5 more W's should do the trick.

PvO6ZWJ.png

Why can't an a$$hole team like the Red Wings or the Penguins go through what the Leafs are going through? Why's it always gotta be the Maple Leafs?

depressed.gif

SigggggII_zps101350a9.png

Nobody cares about your humungous-big signature. 

PotD: 29/1/12

Three stars for the Bruins last night counting from 3 to 1 were Rask, Bergeron, and Fire Department

*wanking motion*

Amazing how much pull Denis Leary really has in that town.

Is there anything you two don't have a problem with or a joke about?

If #21 couldn't take possession of the puck on time, he could have just thrown his stick.

That would have ended up being an awarded goal, since the net was empty.

Buy some t-shirts and stuff at KJ Shop!

KJ BrandedBehance portfolio

POTD 2013-08-22

On 7/14/2012 at 2:20 AM, tajmccall said:

When it comes to style, ya'll really should listen to Kev.

Iginla scored today to grab his 12th consecutive [full] season with 30+ goals, 14th straight with 28+.

It's a shame he's played for the two best teams in the East the past two years, he'd be a great leader in a developing team.

*Except Calgary

I thought we sucked the life out of him

Anyways, 30 and 30, typical Iggy year. Good for him. Now for Chara to motion over to Iginla come June and have him hoist the cup. Too bad it won't be in the jersey that made the man.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Iginla scored today to grab his 12th consecutive [full] season with 30+ goals, 14th straight with 28+.

It's a shame he's played for the two best teams in the East the past two years, he'd be a great leader in a developing team.

*Except Calgary

Anyways, 30 and 30, typical Iggy year. Good for him. Now for Chara to motion over to Iginla come June and have him hoist the cup. Too bad it won't be in the jersey that made the man.

:P

iginladraft.jpg

I saw, I came, I left.

*Except Calgary

It'll still feel good as a Calgary fan to see - I'd imagine. Sure did feel good to see Bourque raise it after the ineptitude of the mid to late 1990's Bruins.

I have to say, I thought bringing Iginla in this offseason after the debacle at the deadline last season was a bit weird. Thankfully I couldn't have been more wrong. He's the consummate pro, bought into the system and plays with a real chip on his shoulder I didn't think he had.

*Except Calgary

:P

iginladraft.jpg

I want one just for the hell of it.

*Except Calgary

It'll still feel good as a Calgary fan to see - I'd imagine. Sure did feel good to see Bourque raise it after the ineptitude of the mid to late 1990's Bruins.

I have to say, I thought bringing Iginla in this offseason after the debacle at the deadline last season was a bit weird. Thankfully I couldn't have been more wrong. He's the consummate pro, bought into the system and plays with a real chip on his shoulder I didn't think he had.

Of course. And it's a freaking bargin of a deal too. He'll probably re-up for a couple more years with Boston, he generally loves that city and the Bruins just seem like an Iginla type team.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Archived