2013-14 NHL Season: "We Are North American Scum"

Funky Bunky

It kinda looked like he jumped, and since Penner is very tall thats how he would reach his head, by jumping at him.

'Red alluded to this commercial during the Colts game, but this is what Penner was like heading off the ice.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I went to the Blue Jackets-Canucks game last night and before the game I snapped a selfie (I think that’s what the kids are calling it) in front of the ice. Fifteen minutes later I’m looking up at the jumbotron and my face and my dumb caption is on the Blue Jackets massive HD video board.

I didn’t know they did that. Wish I had.

Anyways, good game. Umberger’s goal in the third period was real nice, I finally got a Bobrovsky shirsey, and I guess I can stop worrying about Curtis McElhinney as the backup goalie.

PvO6ZWJ.png

I remember it took him two years just to get his first win with the Flames. How Kiprusoff never had a legit backup is still beyond me.

Roman Turek, Phillippe Sauve, Brian Boucher, Jamie McLennan, Curtis Joseph, Curtis McElhinney, Matt Keetley, Vesa Toskala, Henrik Karlsson, Leland Irving, Joey MacDonald, Danny Taylor.

All saw time as his backup, I get he was a workhouse, but damn! Look at those names.

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

$10 gets you into Joe Louis tonight to see Wings-Sharks, possibly with a few bucks to spare. Hockeytown!

http://www.tiqiq.com/tiqiq/m/seui/index.html?eventid=8183417826&publisherid=1011062&widgetid=-1

On 1/25/2013 at 1:53 PM, 'Atom said:

For all the bird de lis haters I think the bird de lis isnt supposed to be a pelican and a fleur de lis I think its just a fleur de lis with a pelicans head. Thats what it looks like to me. Also the flair around the tip of the beak is just flair that fleur de lis have sometimes source I am from NOLA.

PotD: 10/19/07, 08/25/08, 07/22/10, 08/13/10, 04/15/11, 05/19/11, 01/02/12, and 01/05/12.

Decimated-economy loss.

Hey, correct me if I'm wrong on the Ducks here, but wasn't their hot start last year fueled by a great power play while being weak at even strength and getting outshot? It looks like they're in a more sustainable form this year.

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

Only 1 real goal was scored in the first 2 games tonight that included the Sharks, Wings, Avs, and Pens. Nice way to start the trip for SJ, winning 1-0 in the shootout.

Also, Sharks get Mike Brown from the Oil.

san-francisco-giants-cap.jpgsanfranciscob.gifArizonaWildcats4.gifcalirvine.jpg
BEAR DOWN ARIZONA!

2013/14 Tanks Picks Champion

In honor of the Ducks 20th anniversary, the video of the opening ceremonies from the first ever Ducks game. I'm a big Disney fan and a Ducks fan but yeesh...

The first on ice thing for your team is Lumiere and it goes into a hockey themed Disney on Ice version of "Be Our Guest" and then it brings out the short lived human mascot in what appears to be small StarSpeeder from Star Tours...

IbjBaeE.png

Yeah.... And to think I thought that was just lost to history... sigh... We've come a long way...

And dear Christ, the Ice Man. Thank all that is holy that he didn't even make it past the first period.

And despite its inherent cheesiness, the only thing I'm nostalgic for in that entire video is the "Rock the Pond" song. Good memories.

5963ddf2a9031_dkO1LMUcopy.jpg.0fe00e17f953af170a32cde8b7be6bc7.jpg

| ANA | LAA | LAR | LAL | ASU | CSULBUSMNT | USWNTLAFC | OCSCMAN UTD |

In honor of the Ducks 20th anniversary, the video of the opening ceremonies from the first ever Ducks game. I'm a big Disney fan and a Ducks fan but yeesh...

The first on ice thing for your team is Lumiere and it goes into a hockey themed Disney on Ice version of "Be Our Guest" and then it brings out the short lived human mascot in what appears to be small StarSpeeder from Star Tours...

This would look good for the opening ceremony at the Winter Olympics.

I think.

Only 1 real goal was scored in the first 2 games tonight that included the Sharks, Wings, Avs, and Pens. Nice way to start the trip for SJ, winning 1-0 in the shootout.

Also, Sharks get Mike Brown from the Oil.

Damnit, I liked him.

GO OILERS-GO BLUE JAYS-GO ESKIMOS-GO COLTS

Archived