2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Marlins wearing blue jerseys today

That's a nice looking jersey I think. It looks alot better than their drab black alternate (daily) road jersey. The Marlins should use that blue jersey as an alternate. It would look awesome with either their white or grey pants. The Marlins black jersey has to be one of the ugliest MLB jerseys ever!! When I think of Miami, I think of bright colors, not black. Major fail on the Marlins Organization I think.

They are wearing their normal Saturday uni: the black alts with BP caps. Apparently it was just BoyzIIMen throwing out the first pitch that were wearing the blue jerseys.

PIC FROM TODAY'S GAME

14289009400_bc20f6226d_b.jpg

Speaking of blue, didn't they have a prototype blue cap that leaked before their official reveal a few years back?

Orioles wearing orange on the road against the Yankees.

2qu0zeb.jpg

Have they done this before? I don't think they have.

Nice look!

One of the best looks in baseball. Time to expose the game in a better way than with bright colors. Color belongs in baseball! Imagine a sharp green A's jersey paired up against this look, phenomenal!

2qu0zeb.jpg

Nice look!

One of the best looks in baseball. Time to expose the game in a better way than with bright colors. Color belongs in baseball! Imagine a sharp green A's jersey paired up against this look, phenomenal!

I have been saying for a while that the black alternate needs to be retired and this needs to be made the permanent third jersey.

I'd say make the black the road alternate only.

Love that new Marlins jersey...hopefully they will wear it at some point and reaction will be good. I would love to see them wear blue hats with it as well.

I loved them as well. Saw a pic of one of the guys in BIIM wearing a blue cap with orange bill, and it looked really nice.

AM-JKLUm-gD6dFoY5MvQGgjXb2rzP7kMTHmGf8UsR6KOCYQnHU-0HSFi-zjXHepGDckUAHcduu3pVgvwxe06RKDW2y2Z2BmhEOe8OP-WSY1XqLT9KsQ0ZP75J9loQuNrvLW208pEWCg9jq8aNx-zFneH9aPQQA=w800-h112-no?authuser=0

spacer.png

2qu0zeb.jpg

Nice look!

I think the A's wear that green "alternate" jersey way too much!! An alternate jersey should be worn on Sundays or weekday day games or maybe on Friday nights or something, not every day. When a team, no matter who it is, wears an "alternate" jersey all the time, it's no longer an "alternate" jersey.

Archived