2014 MLB Changes (logo, uniform wise, etc)

TheFloridianLogoMan

I think this thread has been driven into the ground

Umm... Huh?
I think since it's June, almost July, this thread is outdated. The only things to guess at is the mystery surrounding the All-Star Game unis and hats, and the patches for the postseason. Look higher up on the page: there's an argument brewing about whether the Royals copied the Dodgers. This thread needs to stop

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm... Huh?
I think since it's June, almost July, this thread is outdated. The only things to guess at is the mystery surrounding the All-Star Game unis and hats, and the patches for the postseason. Look higher up on the page: there's an argument brewing about whether the Royals copied the Dodgers. This thread needs to stop

It's not that serious. There has been uniform changes since the start of the season like the Braves' helmet. There has been other discussions about current uniforms as well.

Umm... Huh?

It's not that serious. There have been uniform changes since the start of the season like the Braves' helmet. There has been other discussions about current uniforms as well.

I get that, but no one has said anything recent except for stuff like the HR derby hats. Like I said earlier, most of the recent posts are about whether or not the Royals copied the Dodgers

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

Umm... Huh?

There won't be any weird alternates or throwbacks for the rest of the year?

Cool.

2014 MLB changes are done. Let's close up shop. 70 games left, but we've seen everything that's going to happen. No reason to discuss baseball uniforms (or baseball in general) in late July, August, or September.

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

Umm... Huh?

There won't be any weird alternates or throwbacks for the rest of the year?

Cool.

2014 MLB changes are done. Let's close up shop. 70 games left, but we've seen everything that's going to happen. No reason to discuss baseball uniforms (or baseball in general) in late July, August, or September.

I found the Royals - Dodgers discussion to be an interesting read, but I didn't have anything to add.

I suppose we could wait until another person comes in all surprised about the All-Star BP caps...

I should have kept my mouth shut, sorry. Continue on with your discussion. I'm gonna shut up for a while (until after mlb all star game). Sorry guys, I mean it

Sorry, I'm on an iPad

Throwbacks, throwbacks, throwbacks. Can't get enough of them, this thread still serves a great purpose. Besides it's summer, and if I remember correctly then baseball is the primary sport being played in this country right now. Unless someone wants to talk about the sweat stains on Tiger Woods' polo shirt or how they cannot stand the Tampa Bay Buc's new unis for the umpteenth time(still looks horrible btw).

That's the Home Run Derby cap. Full collection here. They are all red, white and blue - AL caps are red, NL navy blue.

The Sox should use this with a new red-pinstriped uniform. Modern version of the 70s uniforms.

pMLB2-18431305_alternate1_dt.jpg

Because if there's anything baseball needs, it's ANOTHER red, white, and blue team.

xLmjWVv.png

POTD: 2/4/12 3/4/12

There are still new uni surprises happening. The Orioles wearing the orange alt for the first time on the road just happened last Saturday.

I had to look it up because I've been waiting for this to happen:

img24593937.jpg

Bud+Norris+Baltimore+Orioles+v+New+York+

Looks good to me!

There are still new uni surprises happening. The Orioles wearing the orange alt for the first time on the road just happened last Saturday.

I had to look it up because I've been waiting for this to happen:

img24593937.jpg

Bud+Norris+Baltimore+Orioles+v+New+York+

Looks good to me!

Beautiful. They should not only wear the orange alt on the road more often, but also consider dumping the home cap when wearing the orange alt (heck, dump the home cap period, as the road cap looks great with the home whites).

This is off topic, but why do the players in MLB ASG not wear special uniforms like ASG's from all other major sports (NFL, NBA, NHL, etc.)? In my opinion it would make sense for teams to wear the jerseys that are typically worn in the Home Run Derby for the actual game.

Archived