The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

On Facebook a local community by me has a Garage Sale site. Great site for buying/selling stuff. A person is selling "Authentic" jerseys on there for $100 each. Each jersey is in plastic so it is hard to tell how authentic they are, I'm wondering if anyone on here can tell? Someone called them out on is saying they can get the exact same ones from China and the seller got upset. My guess is they are fakes???

9058965318_cc079abd28.jpg

9058965648_8536487f9f.jpg

Fielder looks sketchy, as the font looks off and the MLB patch on the collar is too squared off in the corners. Normally its slightly rounded.

Kobe's number font looks narrow too.

The font weight inconsistencies on that Pittsburgh one is a dead giveaway as well.

Facebook: CustomSportsCovers Twitter: CSCovers

No because when the Irish came to Ireland and first came in contact with the leprechaun people, they didn't take their land away and force them to move west. Instead, the two groups learned to assimilate peacefully. However, certain tribes of the leprechaun refused to taint the pure blood and moved north into the forests of Ireland, only to be seen rarely, usually at the same time of a rainbows appearance and occasionally at the factories of Lucky Charms.

I finally gave in and made an order at www.ecseller.com

I got some items that looked great and then I also got a packers jersey that you could see the glue under the stiched numbers. However I did get some very nice jerseys

The best of all of them was the mighty ducks jersey from the first movie, the numbering is kind of cheap. but the jerseys material is superior quality to any fakes I have ever seen

IMAG0332.jpgIMAG0363.jpg

and then I got a red Jays Jersey, the material on the jersey is great , however it always seems the numbers are a bit off. but this one is good none the less for 33$

IMAG0364.jpgIMAG0365.jpg

then finally i got an orioles ripken jersey, this one was quite close. but the piping was made with cheap material

IMAG0317.jpg

all in all i must say i was impressed with what I got for so cheap,

on a side note I wish this thread was more about people showing what you can get for these prices rather than arguing about whether its right or not to buy fake, personally I just had to try it out.

number933.gif

I got some items that looked great and then I also got a packers jersey that you could see the glue under the stiched numbers. However I did get some very nice jerseys

The best of all of them was the mighty ducks jersey from the first movie, the numbering is kind of cheap. but the jerseys material is superior quality to any fakes I have ever seen

IMAG0332.jpgIMAG0363.jpg

and then I got a red Jays Jersey, the material on the jersey is great , however it always seems the numbers are a bit off. but this one is good none the less for 33$

IMAG0364.jpgIMAG0365.jpg

then finally i got an orioles ripken jersey, this one was quite close. but the piping was made with cheap material

IMAG0317.jpg

on a side note I wish this thread was more about people showing what you can get for these prices rather than arguing about whether its right or not to buy fake, personally I just had to try it out.

Well the photo quality doesn't look great but honestly it looks like you got exactly what you paid for.

"Well the photo quality doesn't look great but honestly it looks like you got exactly what you paid for."

do you mean they look the same as they do on the site?, or do you mean they look cheap?? I really like the ducks one, I would recommend getting one they look fantastic and are a neat addition to my jersey collection

number933.gif

"Well the photo quality doesn't look great but honestly it looks like you got exactly what you paid for."

do you mean they look the same as they do on the site?, or do you mean they look cheap?? I really like the ducks one, I would recommend getting one they look fantastic and are a neat addition to my jersey collection

Yeah since the ducks jersey was supposed ot be rec leauge in the movie it looks fine. The rest completely DIY. The numbers/wordmarks look bubbly and uneven. I see what appear to be loose threads fonts, that are almost there, odd tag placement. Looks like what I'd expect if I asked somebody to make me a jersey based on a photo of an authentic jersey.

I would say they look cheap. The stitching on the numbers and letters and the material they are made from is a dead give away of a fake.

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

The seller may got this from weiketrade.hk or some else websites . "Authentic" jerseys only for $100. It must be the knockoffs from china IMO. but it doesn't matter ,There is little difference between them/

How has this guy not been banned yet?

On September 20, 2012 at 0:50 AM, 'CS85 said:

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

On February 19, 2012 at 9:30 AM, 'pianoknight said:

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The seller may got this from weiketrade.hk or some else websites . "Authentic" jerseys only for $100. It must be the knockoffs from china IMO. but it doesn't matter ,There is little difference between them/

FOR violation or just like pushing sites?

For not having any semblance of understanding of the English language. Oh, and congrats on making your first post that didn't promote a counterfeit site.

It's like watching the hellish undead creakily shuffling their way out of the flames of a liposuction clinic dumpster fire.

Story B: Red Wings go undefeated and score 100 goals in every game. They also beat a team comprised of Godzilla, the ghost of Abraham Lincoln, 2 Power Rangers and Betty White. Oh, and they played in the middle of Iraq on a military base. In the sand. With no ice. Santa gave them special sand-skates that allowed them to play in shorts and t-shirts in 115 degree weather. Jesus, Zeus and Buddha watched from the sidelines and ate cotton candy.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

IMAG0332.jpgIMAG0363.jpg

IMAG0364.jpgIMAG0365.jpg

IMAG0317.jpg

Well the photo quality doesn't look great but honestly it looks like you got exactly what you paid for.

Nice pics and nice jerseys you have got

For being a bad, bad man.

For being a bad, bad man.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The collar and "A" look suspicious to me...

Is this CM Punk in a fake?

BLe5xKZCAAAmaNF.jpg

Yep. Awful collar, you can see the thick stitching layer around the A, the 2, and even the Indian head. Most importantly, the crappy-looking thin C logos.

wondering where did this guy get this from?

His friendly neighbourhood Spiderman.

POTD 5/24/12POTD 2/26/17

The collar and "A" look suspicious to me...

Is this CM Punk in a fake?

BLe5xKZCAAAmaNF.jpg

Yep. Awful collar, you can see the thick stitching layer around the A, the 2, and even the Indian head. Most importantly, the crappy-looking thin C logos.

wondering where did this guy get this from?

Are they easy to get them on the street out there?

Belts.jpg
PotD May 11th, 2011
looooooogodud: June 7th 2010 - July 5th 2012

Wow that jays jersey might be one of the worst I have ever seen thanks for the laughs! Don't get hit by a bus ;)

Denver Nuggets Kansas City Chiefs Tampa Bay Rays 

Colorado Buffaloes Purdue Boilermakers Florida Gators