The Big Ol' Counterfeit Jersey Thread

• 1 month later...

Went to the Skins-Bears game today and daaamnn there were fake jerseys everywhere. Skins and Bears fans alike. The counterfeit to legit jersey scale is getting close to 50/50 I'd say. They are everywhere. Especially the new Nike design.

Anyone else notice it being this bad at other stadiums?

90758391980.gif

Went to the Skins-Bears game today and daaamnn there were fake jerseys everywhere. Skins and Bears fans alike. The counterfeit to legit jersey scale is getting close to 50/50 I'd say. They are everywhere. Especially the new Nike design.

ya i think it has something to do with increasing the price of the cheapest jerseys from $60 reebok replicas to the $100 nike ones, i think alot of fans just want something close to the real thing if they are going to be paying that much

ya i think it has something to do with increasing the price of the cheapest jerseys from $60 reebok replicas to the $100 nike ones, i think alot of fans just want something close to the real thing if they are going to be paying that much

the internet is easy to order from and people don't want to pay triple digits for something as trivial as a sports jersey

the internet is easy to order from and people don't want to pay triple digits for something as trivial as a sports jersey

that too probably

Theoretical question: Is it okay to buy a counterfeit jersey if you plan on burning it?

Regardless of intended use, by purchasing a counterfeit rather than the through proper means, you are in effect taking money away from the people who 'deserve' it.

Of course, this may be the intention.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR

I found it funny when that Danish artist drew that controversial Mohammed cartoon, that the people burning Danish flags in protest had actually ordered Swiss flags from the internet (similar design but not the same) and a Swiss supplier made a nice bit of money off of the whole thing.

UBI FIDES IBI LUX ET ROBUR