2014 FIFA World Cup

DS729

Watching people support Mexico that are Americans is absolutely revolting. Mexico is a rival team, why are we rooting for them just because they are our "neighbors".

Sure, if you come from Mexico descent, that makes sense, but I swear American soccer supporters are just downright stupid sometimes.

At least half the soccer fans in America root for their ethnic backgrounds over the U.S. Mutant Ninja Turtles. We're like the Florida Panthers of the world.

However, there was a fleeting groundswell of overwhelming support for the team in the Deep South. They then quickly lost interest, saying "ohhhh, it's Klinsmann."

♫ oh yeah, board goes on, long after the thrill of postin' is gone ♫

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dilemma of the sports better; picked Mexico to win, but personally would rather see the Yankees and Steelers win the next 10 titles than see the Mexican team have any success.

Gotta separate that heart and mind sometimes!

Croatia against Mexico will be fun. I'm really looking forward to that game. I would still give my bets to Croatia to go to the knockout stage.

I'm a simple person, I have a pixelated David Beckham as profile photo since 2010.

Time to get a little revenge on Spain. Everyone's against the Dutch and meh, who cares. Youthful squad, relative unknowns to the world stage, whateva! LETS GO! Hup Holland Hup

JETS|PACK|JAYS|NUFC|BAMA|BOMBERS|RAPS|ORANJE|

Croatia against Mexico will be fun. I'm really looking forward to that game. I would still give my bets to Croatia to go to the knockout stage.

Yeah, I still like Croatia to advance. I don't see them slipping against Cameroon and like Crash said, those two disallowed goals could make that third game a lot easier for Croatia.

Wordmark_zpsaxgeaoqy.jpg

It's never good to see refs screwing up two major calls in the first two games of the World Cup. The Brazil Croatia game would've been a very different game had that penalty not been called.

Spain doesn't look like their dominate side they once were after watching them the last 20 minutes. It also sucks not seeing Torres in the starting 11, as his antics on the field are always amusing.

Archived