College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Texas A&M helmet this weekend:

Texas%2BA%26M%2BHelmet.PNG

]

Hogs going all-white against the Aggies.

C48DDDEE-4890-49BA-9330-1ABF3CAA9BB4_zps

Actually Phil Hecken tweeted the Texas A&M helmet yesterday, but the locker room picture today has the Aggies going White-Maroon-White. I guess we have to wait and see what they wear.

Texas%2BAM.JPG

spacer.png

I hope we aren't both wearing white helmets. That would ruin for me what was shaping up to be a great uniform matchup.

Maybe they will pull a Oklahoma State and warm up in white and change to maroon before the game.

spacer.png

The Arkansas number font is growing on me a bit

I agree. Of the recent round of "modern makeovers" in the CFB identity world, Arkansas' is definitely coming out near if not at the top. It's also about the only instance in which the use of chrome/silver actually helped enhance rather than look shoehorned in (because razors, right?) Anyway, they got a great thing going on up in Fayetteville right now...here's to hoping they can just leave well enough alone for a good while.

(Though I do secretly kinda wish they would touch up that hog logo just a bit--nothing extreme, just cleaning up some of the line work and such a la the Arizona Cardinals '04ish update.)

*Disclaimer: I am not an authoritative expert on stuff...I just do a lot of reading and research and keep in close connect with a bunch of people who are authoritative experts on stuff. 😁

|| dribbble || Behance ||

Nice to see Vanderbilt look like Vanderbilt for once.

Also, I'm actually a fan of Kentucky's look. Sure, they have gone chrome and grey just like every other team in the dang country, but it works

I'll be honest, when I first saw today's look I hated it, however, after watching the game it is starting to grow on me.

3.JPG

spacer.png

Archived