College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WMU in the Row The Boat uniforms tonight. Jerseys aren't great but aren't awful as the colors are pretty good but the boat oars could be toned down a bit. Helmet sucks.

AF in monoblue, would look good if they weren't on blue turf.

Nearly identical shade of blue. I wish their jerseys and pants would match the blue used on their helmets.

WMU in the Row The Boat uniforms tonight. Jerseys aren't great but aren't awful as the colors are pretty good but the boat oars could be toned down a bit. Helmet sucks.

These WMU uniforms are terrible. IMO...These jerseys are the second worst in school history (behind only the "Row The Boat" jerseys they wore during NIU's "The Hard Way" game). I was a freshman on the 1997 team (the year before we switched to black uniforms) and really wish we'd bring back the brown and gold. Even though we had one jersey (white) that season (we wore gold pants at home and brown on the road), it was my all-time favorite uniform (Russell Athletic supplied them). The Reebok (1998 & 1999) and adidas (2000) uniforms didn't feel like WMU to me.

In any event, Go Broncos!

These WMU uniforms are terrible. IMO...These jerseys are the second worst in school history (behind only the "Row The Boat" jerseys they wore during NIU's "The Hard Way" game). I was a freshman on the 1997 team (the year before we switched to black uniforms) and really wish we'd bring back the brown and gold. Even though we had one jersey (white) that season (we wore gold pants at home and brown on the road), it was my all-time favorite uniform (Russell Athletic supplied them). The Reebok (1998 & 1999) and adidas (2000) uniforms didn't feel like WMU to me.

Got any pics of them?

I apologize in advance as I'm new to posting. I have some pics on Flickr and Facebook but I'm being prompted I'm not allowed to post those images here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9570993@N08/682094033/ andhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/9570993@N08/682094589/ (2000 adidas)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9570993@N08/682093397/ (1998 and 1999 Reebok were identical)

I don't have any good 1997 uniform pics that aren't on Facebook.

q0F9Tjs.jpg

It looks like an ad that is put onto the field. I will resereserve full judgment until I see it on TV.

i like that it shows the record of the teams..very good to know for bowl season when you dont know the teams records most of the time

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

Saw this on Twitter. You can see the white versions of the tOSU unis in the hbackgroundVlOfzJk.jpg

Any idea if Ohio State's shoulder numbers are red or black? When I've seen pictures of the 1968 jerseys they were either color.

km3S7lo.jpg

Zqy6osx.png

guess that means Georgia Tech breaks out something other than white for the first time since '12

I was thinking about that, do we think they have a blue set made every season "just in case" or did they have to get a set made special for the Orange Bowl? Or will they bust out the old blue or gold honeycomb jerseys?

The fullback on Air Force has so much paint chipped off of his helmet that it looks like he put a neon decal over the lightning bolt. I've never seen anything like it before.

I saw that too, and it happened by relatively early in the game; I've never seen anything like that either

I apologize in advance as I'm new to posting. I have some pics on Flickr and Facebook but I'm being prompted I'm not allowed to post those images here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9570993@N08/682094033/ andhttps://www.flickr.com/photos/9570993@N08/682094589/ (2000 adidas)

https://www.flickr.com/photos/9570993@N08/682093397/ (1998 and 1999 Reebok were identical)

I don't have any good 1997 uniform pics that aren't on Facebook.

I think you can't post them because the direct links aren't .jpg .png or .gif, but nice shots. The third one has a pretty interesting shoulder stripe from Reebok: gold mid-width, black thin-width, grey small-width, brown large-width, grey small-width, black thin-width, gold mid-width. Don't think it works on that black jersey, but maybe it could on another color

"The pictures looked good on the computer," Will Brown explained

XCUfRbB.jpg

Archived