College Football 2014 Season

buckeye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well... they get points for creativity...

This one-off would work if A&M was playing in a bowl in Charlotte, Alabama, or even Florida......but Memphis?

C'mon now. The Liberty Bowl isn't great, but it's better than any bowl in Alabama.

Well... they get points for creativity...

This one-off would work if A&M was playing in a bowl in Charlotte, Alabama, or even Florida......but Memphis?

Its the AUTOZONE Liberty Bowl. Get it?

Miami Bowl looks pretty good. BYU in all white, Memphis in chrome-blue-white. I don't normally like chrome helmets but it seems to work for Memphis. I really like what they've done with their identity, emphasizing the tiger stripes.

Miami Bowl looks pretty good. BYU in all white, Memphis in chrome-blue-white. I don't normally like chrome helmets but it seems to work for Memphis. I really like what they've done with their identity, emphasizing the tiger stripes.

I think the chrome works for Memphis so well because their uniforms aren't really crazy. They're just plain and simple. Which, personally, is how I prefer them to be.

This was posted on tennessees runnimg backs coach twitter Check out @UTCoachG's Tweet: https://twitter.com/UTCoachG/status/547105030214778881?s=09

Chrome doesn't work for the Vols....It would look a lot better if it was that "Smokey" gray color instead and not chrome

I thought it was more about the Nike visor clips

Ahh didn't catch that..no idea

B5e1HZ-CMAEtak6.jpg

Cal Bears | Miami Dolphins | Cleveland Cavaliers |
@dcjames5

This was posted on tennessees runnimg backs coach twitter Check out @UTCoachG's Tweet: https://twitter.com/UTCoachG/status/547105030214778881?s=09

Chrome doesn't work for the Vols....It would look a lot better if it was that "Smokey" gray color instead and not chrome

I thought it was more about the Nike visor clips

Ahh didn't catch that..no idea

B5e1HZ-CMAEtak6.jpg

I didnt catch that either although it coulda been a bad photoshop job or meaning nothing at all who knows. I know tennessee will be in nike next year but i dont think theyd be using nike equipment yet

Boca Raton Bowl on Festivus ! Northern Illinois wearing Black, Red, Black. Marshall wearing *sigh* all white. Would have thought The Herd would have worn green to complete the Christmas color v color matchup.

I am sore,wounded, but not slain

I will lay down and bleed a while

And then rise up to fight again

Archived