NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

are the bulls getting a new court?

the bulls will never change their court

You're probably right, and I'll never understand that. Their floor isn't terrible, but it definitely isn't some sort of untouchable timeless classic either.

The logos inside the 3-pt line are redundant and you should never have logos upside down from the main sideline camera in 2014.

You're probably right, and I'll never understand that. Their floor isn't terrible, but it definitely isn't some sort of untouchable timeless classic either.

The logos inside the 3-pt line are redundant and you should never have logos upside down from the main sideline camera in 2014.

God forbid a court design that isn't the same as everyone else's. The court design is fine and the fact that it still has that old style feel is what makes it unique and recognizable.

Go A's!

God forbid a court design that isn't the same as everyone else's. The court design is fine and the fact that it still has that old style feel is what makes it unique and recognizable.

No, the fact that Jordan played on it and won 6 championships on it is what makes it unique and recognizable.

No, the fact that Jordan played on it and won 6 championships on it is what makes it unique and recognizable.

Technically 3. Won the 1st 3 on the Chicago Stadium floor.

Technically 2, '98 he won his championship on the Delta Center floor in Utah. ;)

Technically 2, '98 he won his championship on the Delta Center floor in Utah. ;)

Technically the Bulls won 3 championships ('91-'92-'93) on the Chicago Stadium floor. Only one of those titles had the final game in Chicago ('92). ;)

Smart is believing half of what you hear. Genius is knowing which half.

http://instagram.com/p/sQjOKroWsH/

Saw these new Chicago Bulls cheerleader outfits that were posted on their official INSTAGRAM page.

They have been slowly incorporating the Chicago flag into their brand (google plus page, marketing, etc). I 100% doubt they change anything (cause of punk ass owner) but it would be an upgrade to me.

Bonus:Flipdesignstudio already has cool concepts about it.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/97469-chicago-bulls-logo-concept/

shado_logo.gif

Edit: Mental lapse... The legitimate All-Star game logo had already surfaced earlier this year. Unfortunately, it's not this one.

This logo has surfaced. Legit?
My first thought was no, simply because it isn't overdone.

I actually like it. (I believe it is designed by the guy who designed the NOLA'14 ASG logoset)

nyc-all-star-weekend-logo.jpg

nyc-all-star-weekend-logo-1.jpg

Source

| BROWNS | BUCKEYES | CAVALIERS | INDIANS |

http://instagram.com/p/sQjOKroWsH/

Saw these new Chicago Bulls cheerleader outfits that were posted on their official INSTAGRAM page.

They have been slowly incorporating the Chicago flag into their brand (google plus page, marketing, etc). I 100% doubt they change anything (cause of punk ass owner) but it would be an upgrade to me.

Bonus:Flipdesignstudio already has cool concepts about it.

http://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/97469-chicago-bulls-logo-concept/

Umm, people need to get over this whole "pro combat" and "pride uniform" bull :censored:. Teams don't need to dress like their city flag to represent the city. Chicago has a pretty good flag, at least as far as city flags go, and it's gotten somewhat co-opted by modern douche-ism in recent years. Still, it's not nationally iconic at all, and shouldn't be used to represent the Bulls.

The Bulls have one of the strongest looks in pro sports. It's great on its own, and more iconic because it was worn by the greatest player of all time, though six titles. They've worn red and black and used one single logo for all of their 48 seasons. Alternates aside, the only change they've made to their uniforms since the late '80s, adding the logo to the back, made them worse. So mark me down as a punk ass, because I don't want to see the Bulls change anything. No city flag. No "The Chi" alternates or adding light blue and stars to their scheme. Just wear what Jordan wore.

OldRomanSig2.jpg

Archived