NBA Changes 2014-15 Season

Conrad.

Upgrade. They're actually gonna be more distinguishable now than white on that orange background.

someone got to play live 15 early and did the finals matchup of cavs vs thunder

finals patches were shown above the name and number on the back

So where does the NBA logo go then? Or will they be placed next to it? Then it will be off-center...

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Finals patches will have the NBA logo in it

Good, cause heaven forbid we forget what we're watching and think that we're watching the NBA D-League Finals (sarcasm).

Its useful. I thought i was watching a high school basketball championship last year.

Why did you think you were watching a high school basketball championship last year?

The Finals patches will have the NBA logo in it

Good, cause heaven forbid we forget what we're watching and think that we're watching the NBA D-League Finals (sarcasm).

Its useful. I thought i was watching a high school basketball championship last year.

Why did you think you were watching a high school basketball championship last year?

Last year's patch was exactly that. Could be something similar.

lebron4.jpg

Go A's!

I don't know how many of you have watched the Cavs preseason games at the Q but the court doesn't look as good on TV. I personally think the contrast between the skyline and the court needs to be darker, they both appear too light on TV so it's hard to see.

The Cavs released a rendering of their new scoreboard and it shows the court and it appears they have gotten rid of the "Cleveland" script and replaced it with "Quicken Loans Arena".

http://www.nba.com/cavaliers/releases/scoreboard-release-141027

I don't know now many of you have watched the Cavs preseason games at the Q but the court doesn't look as good on TV. I personally think the contrast between the skyline and the court needs to be darker, they both appear too light on TV so it's hard to see.

That is true, I have noticed the same.

Archived