2014 MLS Changes

kw11333

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rendering of what someone proposed for a U of Miami / Miami MLS stadium combo. Not bad looking:

1896926_705665529473593_1175093796_n.jpg

That's Baylor's new stadium currently under construction, re-colored for Miami.

Wow...that's some serious yellow journalism then on behalf of the radio station that posted it.

"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the fastest lion or it will be eaten. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must outrun the slowest gazelle or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle. When the sun comes up, you'd better be running." - Unknown | 🌐 Check out my articles on jerseys at Bacon Sports 🔗
spacer.png

\Portland+14-15+Third+Kit.jpg

that Timbers third kit is sweeeeet.

Agreed, that is an amazing looking shirt. Dark green & gold is a great combo and it's no different here.

That being said, MLS really can't be too pleased with the fact that they've dedicated an entire week to jersey unveilings and nearly all of them have leaked.

I think the idea is sound. It's hard to keep things from leaking, but they'll have to plug this one for next year.

Not to derail the thread, but where exactly are the NYRB fans? It seems as though they have no fans in the city.

They don't. Well, not all that many. They are more of a western suburbs team, seemingly deliberately. If they had any sort of presence in the city, MLS wouldn't have been so desperate to put that 20th team in New York.

It must have galled them for years. You can walk down any street and find several pubs on each block advertising soccer games on television but always foreign clubs, never MLS.

Not to derail the thread, but where exactly are the NYRB fans? It seems as though they have no fans in the city. One point to get back on topic, which kit is the Union revealing?

I think a lot of Red Bulls fans are actually from NJ. Personally, I live north of NYC and am a NYRB fan. So NYCFC will be a lot closer to me but I will not switch teams. It will be interesting to see which team ends up to be more popular.

What's with all of the lady cuts on the jerseys?

There's a lot of this guy at Sounders games. Can't they make something that looks good on him?

940x.jpg

1 hour ago, ShutUpLutz! said:

and the drunken doodoobags jumping off the tops of SUV's/vans/RV's onto tables because, oh yeah, they are drunken drug abusing doodoobags

Not on that guy.

A relaxed, or even normal cut on replica jerseys could help in making even me.spend money on a Caps or a Timbers jersey. If they're going to go out of their way to accentuate my curves, forget it.

Welcome to DrunjFlix

I actually like the huge bulls, so it's not just a repeat of the team crest above it.

Red+Bull+New+York+2014+Away+Jersey.jpg

NYRB away kit leak

You can write it on the hem of your jerseys much as you like, fellas, but that won't make it any more true. ;)blogger-image--2059995786.jpgCosmosCountryTeeShirt.jpg

I actually talked to someone at that event who is an NYCFC fan. According to him there was about 20-30 people there, which isn't very good IMO.

As for the the jersey I have to say that I like the fact that they are adding more yellow.

2nn48xofg0hms8k326cqdmuis.gifUnited States (2016 - Pres)7204.gif144.gif

Archived